Book II - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Sanguine's Misadventures

Using the knowledge of vampirism in science and occult at the same time I learned how to use a new profound power which I can make someone's blood explode using through theories and research from those times. I reviewed every single page which consisted of over 9000 pages documented by my big brother Gie's trustworthy editor. In one night I reviewed them just to remember the past no matter how traumatic. But here, using my simple theory in one document of vampiric blood research I knew how to bend blood out of my own will, I can steal blood from people, make their blood explode, transfuse their blood from themselves towards my own mouth for me to feed without having to use scientific tools or anything. It was a new profound power I've never had! I went on a trip to the New York Times and I know my entire life's work cannot be known by one person. I must spread it to the entire world! And then here, I published it on demand and gained millions and millions of dollars every day thanks to my books being bestsellers not only the posthuman books that made me a bestseller but my few years in college of Hematology course just to study the science of vampires! Real-life and proof! The Vatican churches didn't believe such science in vampires that I wrote and got documented by my big bro's editor. These pages consist of over 9,000 pages so they must be published in order bound by book, if you want a discount you can buy the entire over 9,000 pages of a bundle that the book would be so thick, it would be hard to comprehend with just one human and it's in limited supply. So everyone started buying the books, they used my research basing it on fiction novels and movies. Even the posthumanist novels show how the vampire sees humanity these days. The entire world changed thanks to me. During the interview at BBC Channel, I simply said that it was just a rant book about that posthumanism stuff, but the research bundle limited time offer was something I got overly serious on to the point I bred my own recipe of ladanum which I overdosed on and fell into a coma because it was mixed with overdosed on XANAX.

They asked me everything and I answered truthfully. Everyone knows I am a vampire and I was the most famous vampire in the whole world considering that there are already few famous real-life vampires called Sanguinarians that exist today. At this time of year, I became wealthy, powerful, and fortunate. I finally obtained the final trump card, THE WORLD 21 CARD!

I spent my days using this money on buying back my status as Prince and doing it correctly this time. They agreed since I offered them millions of money and had an agreement. But I wanted to partake in London as my city. The vampire Prince of London was kicked out and expelled, and I partook in the city as Prince Alucard. Not only did I break the entire Veil's Mask, but the kindred society of vampires also had a higher status and reputation where vampires and humans now co-exist. There are no more anarchy factions thanks to me. They gladly joined the Underworld Government thanks to my intended actions. I spent the nights sitting at the Ivory tower of London writing novels into my laptop as usual and someone came in to report about a rogue vampire which was the ex-prince of London which they assumed to identity. He is the only Anarch that exists today in the world of darkness. So I took this matter under control. He was staked and baked by my own hands. His superiority complex as a Noblesse ex prince kindred vampire whatever, he became a madman. So I put him out of his misery. And then I put up some new laws and orders for the vampires of London which are appropriate and everyone respected that. Everyone saw me as a leader, and a role model instead of just some sociopathic bossy Prince of Underworld Government. They saw me as the greatest Prince!

Then I called my voice from the Cabaret club I used to own. He said it's still undergoing. I told him to take it over, I don't need it anymore. He can keep the money as well. And I hung up, next I called Leo on his whereabouts to ship as much weed as I can take for me to relax from all this stress acting Prince. It must be delivered tomorrow morning. So he did so, and then lastly I called my mom and dad through Facebook messenger video call. They were so happy to see me wearing a suit that no one would joke about it anymore. They were so proud and happy to see me again. We had long talks and we both hung up after they said they're heading to bed since it's almost 12 midnight. Then I called my big brother who's in North Carolina. We had long talks about this vampire talk and he thought I was the 2nd coming of Christ, just without the apocalypse. But I told him... the apocalypse is just about to begin.

"What-" I ended the call.

I called all of my generals to start a war. A war with humans. We are going to make a biological weapon...