Book I - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 – Vladislav and the New World!

In the oppression by the hierarchy of society, I am at the top of the food chain, both from predators and prey when it comes to hunting and feeding, into riches and wealth! After the trial of the court, the session goes where my father Strigoi Vii, he had the charisma to almost put everyone inside there except for myself is immune put them under a state of trance. He had me legally adopted without having to effort any gold to give. He told me there is a surprise he's been longing to do since I first came here and sensed that I am far unique. Strigoi Vii has taught me about the history of Vlad The Impaler where my father was who died on the same day I was born. And then here he taught me about the Order of The Dragon or Draconian. They have this language that almost feels like it came from the Enochian Alphabet but it is more complex thanks to my Romanian native language at the time I understood it quite fast and learned it in under a day. During that time, or before that event, he took all of his wealth and suitcases, along with clothes, and sold his property where my previous co-workers and I built. He said it was to lure me in, he knew about me before I even existed, that is what he claimed, he calls it "7th Sense" and there it is a supernatural power of a psychic, from a psychic to a psionic and beyond from hypnosis to mind control to mind reading to fortune-telling to divination to revelation and more, a vampire has unlimited potential to know the secrets of the universe. That is what makes them so powerful and knows and is aware and senses easily what is about to happen. Even with my 7th Sense which came naturally since birth as a fortune teller, I've always had this sense of dread each time before someone deceives me, and I ignore my intuition each time and end up getting robbed, and almost killed, well... KILLED ENTIRELY but I survive each time thanks to my feats of immortality. So, I gruesomely drain their blood until they turn from pale as snow to black as the dark night skies. Death, the last unprinted snow...

As for the surprise, the reason why he sold his property so easily after my previous co-men and I had initially built it as a huge manor for a year straight. The Breed of the manor has always had this look in his eyes upon me with an intriguing look back at those construction days. And of course, the nights where I work alone. I fully accepted this job at first especially the reason why he had to pay enough riches has multiple and several reasons.

First, Strigoi Vii himself wanted to build an entire mansion just to pay the peasants for better money.

Second, he knew I existed, and wanted to lure me so he could take me under his wing since he knew me damned well about my existence in the shadows. He is the master of shadows and he knows who are the affiliates of the darkness. He thought I was special, unique, not only am I just a fledgling vampire back then but also, he knew I was a Dracul. So, he wanted to keep me for himself and teach me everything I need to learn before I go to the new world, he calls it. I thought the only place that exists is just mere "ROMANIA" but I did not know that America, England, Africa, Asia, Russia, and the rest of the world exists. I thought the world only exists in Romania. I thought there was only one language which was of course, funny to say, Romanian until the next reason.

Third, he wanted to surprise me to go to the new world in London, where all of the delicious foods they have there, the interesting people, and of course, the most exquisite taste of the people were the Romanian citizens of the country and the gypsies lack flavor. I thought he meant PERSONALITY but he, Strigoi Vii, Breed of the manor, told me he meant actual flavor. I asked him if blood has different types of flavors. He told me that Blood is Lives, not just life. I thought he meant that the more blood I take from the living the longer my immortality but he meant when I drink people and eat them, I also gain their knowledge, their mannerisms, their intelligence, their skills, their powers, and of course their riches which is Strigoi Vii and me, our third top priority. The first priority is blood, the second, human compassion no matter what kind of devilish monster you are, and the third is the riches of gold and silver. But the aristocracy is one of our necessities rather than just a mere priority, it is something we need to make us look human yet powerful at the same time so we can blend along with the humane society.

When he took me to the new world, everything was more than what it seemed. It is everything and beyond! The breathtaking scenes I witnessed before my eyes in London were interesting. Unlike those mad gypsies and mythmaking folks of Romania that lacked intelligence, he took me here.

The last reason why he had to sell the property was business. He wanted to build a manor and pay in a stable yet expensive way. After it was built, he sold it right after just so he could double the price so we could have enough money to buy a property in London and then sail the ship all the way to the United Kingdom.

Everyone was different, everything was amazing, and every moment I took a breath and exhaled so deeply that I fell in love with London. This was more than I ever wished for. And everyone here is intelligent, they have musicians such as Asmodeus Mozart Wolfgang, they have Paganini, the devil's violin fiddler, they have Bacchus, also Beethoven who was the grandmaster of music. Time has passed and each time I feed the blood of intelligent people; I gain their intelligence as well as their memories. Here, I was not taught and explained entirely why Blood is LIVES instead of just life. Because Blood is what binds us, defines us, once our blood is exposed, the wolves can sniff stories in the air whilst the humans are blinded by the wind. Saying that blood lives not only is because it is the elixir of life, but also it contains the personality, the memories, the ancestries, the intelligence, the knowledge, and stories of people one by one I kill off just for my selfish survival needs for aching flesh.

Then one time, I fell in love with this blonde beautiful woman. She and I got married right away, however, once we had a daughter, she was mentally challenged. We tried our best to contain her but we had no other options but to send her to the psychiatric sanitorium of the mentally insane. We never wanted her to be locked up there but we had no other choice. We asked the doctors what were the causes of her madness. They did all of their tests, everything was perfectly normal except her blood was quite different, they tested her blood and discovered something profound. I asked them what was in her body that caused her to be this way. They answered our questions. Simply, it is rather a new discovery in the human science of history. But when I went back to Breed Strigoi VI's castle, I asked him what is causing her to be that way about her blood. Since he is the expert on hematology, not only that, occult even, just like the man who killed my biological father Vlad III Tepes in an ambush by Abraham Van Helsing, he told me that my daughter along with my wife, he called it "Dhampir" which is half human and half vampire, Dhampir beings are when the male vampire has sexual intercourse with a human female and given birth to a child it is called a Dhampir. But thanks to the vampire blood inside of her human blood she cannot take it. Then the more days have passed felt like years, even an eternity or two. She gained psychic powers that can move objects. She killed all of the staff inside her cell that tried to strap her down with a straitjacket. I went back to Breed Strigoi Vii about this problem. And he told me it is an offspring of the vampiric psychic ability called TELEKINESIS. I wondered how she could do that, where none of us between him and I could even do such a thing. The reports of the doctors each time I visit the asylum told me she's hearing voices that are natural, but they reported that her voices can give her insight into the future which quite often happens and the timing of her voices' predictions are accurately correct. It scares them. So, they wanted me to take care of her, instead of them doing it themselves. She is far too dangerous to be alive. I thought when they told me to take care of her and to babysit her until she turns normal, which I did little, I know she will never turn normal ever again. They wanted me to kill my own child just because she has dangerous powers. It was outrageous I had to shout at them, I took her in my own hands and took her home instead. But the more I stayed with her the more my mind drives into Deliration as my mind spirals into oblivious madness. I couldn't take it anymore, instead of seeing her as my own daughter I saw her as a complete monster no matter how adorable or innocent she looks. She has this presence inside of her staring into my soul that it wants to take it. I had to end her. And then, when I did. My wife and I ended up fighting to the death and I also happened to slay her myself too. In the end, it was tragic. I wanted a new life since Strigoi Vii told me that the vampire soul goes to the next life and still gives the feats and powers of immortality to the next person that is born, I can just forget all of this madness and just live peacefully in another life. So, I turned myself into the town of London. I showed my atrocious slaughter inside of my own home shouting that I killed both my child and wife with a stone-cold heart without any remorse when deep inside all I wanted was a normal family but myself being a vampire is my fault and I regret being born. So, all of the people discovered my true nature. They pinned me down to the cross, they staked my heart, chopped off my head, and burned my body as the exorcists and priests chanted in Latin. It was the most painful thing I've ever felt, yet the punishment I most certainly deserved ever.