You Get Orders From A Decapitated Head?

" This is where they do gondola rides in the summer," Magnus remarked after Blitz led us down to a pier." I don't think you're going to find one now."

     " We just need water." Blitz set down the bowling bag and opened it.

     " Oh gods," Sam said after taking a look inside." Is that human hair?"

     " Hair, yes." The dwarf answered." Human, no."

     " You mean... You're not serious. You work for him!? You brought him here!?"

     " He insisted," Blitz said, before pushing down the sides of the bag to reveal a severed head which, surprisingly, wasn't a surprise to me, and not just because I recalled a myth about a severed head, but because there was a severed head in front of me and I didn't even react.

     Blitz then proceeded to shove the entire head, along with the bag, into the water.

     " Dude, the state river authority isn't going to like that."

     The head came back up to the surface, the water around it bubbling as the head began to look 'normal' again, before the head opened its eyes.

     Sam, Hearth, and I knelt, before Sam elbowed by brother to get him to kneel as well.

     " Lord Mimir," Sam spoke." You honor us."

     Mimir attempted to speak, but water just came out of his mouth, after a little while he eventually managed to speak." Man, I hate...Man, I hate traveling in that bag."

     " Sorry Capo," Blitz said with a bow." It was that or the fish tank, and the fish tank breaks easily."

     " Son of Frey." Mimir looked at my brother." I've come a long way to speak with you. Hope you appreciate it."

     " You're the mysterious classified boss," Magnus said, as if that needed to be explained." Hearth and Blitz have been watching me and Willow for two years... because they got orders from a severed head?"

     " Show some respect boyo."

     Told you. Hearth signed. C-A-P-O. Capo means head, why surprised?

     " Besides, I didn't send either of them to watch over you and Willow, just you, your sister just happened to be there as well."

     " Thanks," I said sarcastically.

     " But yes, I am Mimir," the god continued, ignoring me." Once I was mighty among the Aesir, then came the war with the Vanir. Now I got my own operation."

     " Did Frey cut off your head?" Magnus asked." Is that why you're mad at Willow and I?"

     " I'm not mad." Mimir claimed." You'll know when I'm mad. Your dad was part of the reason I lost my head though. See, as part of the truce to end the war, the two godly tribes exchanged hostages. Your father, Frey, and his father, Njord, came to live in Asgard. The god Hornir and I- we were sent to live in Vanaheim."

     " I'm guessing that didn't go well."

     " Your father made me look bad!" The god said as water poured from his ears." He was this great general among the Vanir, all golden and shiny and handsome. He and Njord got all kinds of respect in Asgard. As for me and Hornir, the Vanir weren't so impressed."

     " No kidding."

     " Well, Hornir was never very, how you say, charismatic. The Vanir would ask his opinions on important business. He'd mumble 'Yeah, whatever. It's all good.' Me, I tried to pull my weight. I told the Vanir they should be getting into casinos."