I'm More Than Ready To Head Back To Valhalla

" We've got a Frey boat!" T.J. yelled as we all followed after him.

     As we approached the water, the soldier took out a small piece of fabric and threw it into the ocean, suddenly a large Viking-style boat unfolded from the handkerchief.

     " In!" T.J. yelled before jumping aboard and going to help me get Gunilla onto the Frey-boat.

     As soon as everyone was on board, I ran over to T.J., Mallory, and Halfborn, the berserker of the group being badly wounded from our battle.

     " Willow!" The red-head turned to me." Can you do anything to help him!?"

     I shook my head." I can't, healing wasn't a power my father gave me..."

     " What do you mean power your father gave?"

     I gestured over to my brother." Magnus gained Frey's ability to heal."

     " Magnus," T.J. called across the ship." We need you."

     My brother approached from where he'd been standing with Sam and X, over by where the bodies of the three Valkyries were lying.

     " Good... fight..." Halfborn muttered as Magnus joined us.

     " Don't talk, you idiot!" Mallory told him." How dare you get yourself hurt like this!"

     " Sorry... mother," The berserker joked.

     " Hang in there, we can get you back to Valhalla, then if... if anything happens, you can be reborn."

     Magnus placed a hand on Halfborn's shoulder." There's no time, we're losing him."

     " Not an option," Mallory argued." No, Halfborn Gunderson, I hate you so much."

     The berserker coughed." I hate you too, Mallory Keen."

     " Hold him still," Magnus instructed." I'll do what I can."

     " Kid," Blitz spoke up." Think about this, you're already weak."

     " I have to... Jack."

     The sword flew over." Boss?"

     " Halfborn is dying, I'll need your strength to help heal him. You can do that?"

     " Yeah, but boss, the second you take hold of me-"

     " I know, I'll be even more exhausted."

     " It's not just binding the wolf," Jack added," I also helped with the aura of golden light, which was pretty cool if I do say so myself, and then there was the Peace of Frey."

     " The peace... fine, yes, we have to act now."

     I placed a hand on my brother's shoulder." I'm not sure how much I can help, but if you can, use some of my energy as well."

     Magnus nodded and took hold of his sword, before light began emanating from him. I began feeling a slight bit more exhausted, but stayed conscious as Halfborn began to heal.

     Then Magnus faceplanted on the ground, passed out.

A/N:... I don't know what to say here, so I'll just start the conclusion I write at the end of every chapter, I hope at least someone somewhat enjoyed this chapter, any to all comments from anyone about anything make my day, and just keep in mind the world is your erster.