Halfborn And I Avoid Talking To A God.

Honestly, I don't even know if Amir was the most surprised out of all of us. Every single person jumped ( I couldn't tell if Halfborn jumped, but I'm pretty sure he did), although for most of us, the bridge itself wasn't the surprise, it was more of the high-pitched voice.

     " What was that!?" Amir yelped.

     Sam looked overjoyed." You heard him? That's fantastic! It's just Heimdall inviting us up."

     " Up like up?" he asked." How is that fantastic?"

     Halfborn, Alex, and I walked over.

     " Will you look at that," Alex remarked." Is it safe?"

     Halfborn looked at the Bifrost." Probably, if Heimdall invited them. Otherwise they'll burn to ash as soon as they set foot on the rainbow."

     " What!?"

     " We're not going to burn," Sam stated, glaring at the berserker." We'll be just fine."

     " I'm in," Alex said." You two crazy kids still need an escort so you don't do anything irresponsible."

     " Irresponsible?" Amir repeated." Like climbing into the sky on a burning rainbow?"

     " It's okay man," my brother stated calmly.

     " You all have fun," Halfborn said, crossing his arms." I'm staying right here."

     " Why? Scared?" Alex asked.

     Halfborn laughed." I've met Heimdall before. It's an honor I only need once."

     " Why?" Magnus asked." What's he like?"

     " You'll see. I'll meet you back in Valhalla. Have fun exploring inter-dimensional space!"

     " Alright. Willow? Are you coming or staying?"

     " Staying," I replied." I've got a DnD campaign to run today so I don't want to risk running late by deciding to talk to a god, or risk missing dinner for that matter since I haven't eaten much today."

     " Alright, see you later then," Sam said to me, before smiling at her fiance." Amir, I can't wait to show you. Come on!"

     She stepped towards the sign before appearing to be vaporized.

     " Sam?"

     " Oh, cool!" Alex exclaimed, following behind his half-sister.

     Magnus placed a hand on Amir's shoulder." They're fine. Stay strong, man. Not I get to pay you back for all those falafel plates you spotted Willow and me when we were homeless. I get to show you the Nine Worlds!"

     " Magnus?"

     " Yeah?"

     " Remind me not to give you or your sister any more falafel."

     They entered the rainbow bridge.

     I turned to Halfborn." Just to double-check, they didn't get turned to ash, right?"

     " Probably not."

     I shrugged before turning back towards the stairs to head back to Valhalla." Good enough."

A/N: Sorry for the exceptionally short chapter, this was mainly just me stating a reason why there wouldn't be any chapters on the Bifrost bridge. I hope at least someone somewhat enjoyed this chapter, any to all comments from anyone about anything make my day, and just keep in mind the world is your erster.