I Don't Think I Ever Want To Meet Another God Again.

We just couldn't seem to catch a break. First Griep and Gjalp, then Geirrod, and now Gunilla, all names beginning with G. If I've learned anything from this quest, it's that 'G' is now my least favorite letter.

     " No closer," the valkyrie warned, digging into Blitz's skin slightly." Rouges and liars, all of you. You've endangered Midgard and Asgard, roused the giants, caused chaos across the realms-"

     " We also rescued you from a birdcage," Magnus pointed out.

     " After luring me here in the first place!"

     " Gunilla," I spoke up." I feel obliged to point out that none of us attempted to lure you here, you made the decision to follow us into what could have very well been all of our deaths."

     " Gunilla, let the dwarf go, please."

     " Urgh."

     The valkyrie quickly turned her gaze to Hearth." You, elf, don't even think about it. Put that bag of runestones on the floor or I will burn you to ashes."

     Hearthstone glared at Gunilla but did as she said, putting away the runes.

     Sam raised her hands in surrender." We're not going to fight you. Please, release the dwarf. We all know what a Valkyrie spear can do."

     Gunilla turned to my brother." Where is your sword, Magnus?"

     Magnus gestured towards the room with the two dead giantesses." Last I checked he was taking a bath in a goblet."

     The valkyrie thought for a moment before shoving Blitz back to us." Very well. We will return to Asgard as soon as my full strength returns. In the meantime, explain why you were asking the giants about Thor's weapon."

     " Oh... well..."

     " A trick," Sam covered." To confuse the giants."

     " A dangerous trick, if the giants believed Thor had lost his hammer, the consequences would be unthinkable."

     " Speaking of unthinkable," Magnus said." Surt is going to release Fenris Wolf tomorrow night."

     " Tonight."

     " Isn't it Tuesday? Freya said the full moon was on Wednesday-"

     " The full moon is tonight," I spoke up." She said Wednesday, because technically Wednesday starts tonight."

     " Well that's just wonderful, why didn't anyone say so?"

     " We thought you understood!"

     " Silence, all three of you," Gunilla commanded." Both of you've fallen for the lies of this daughter of Loki."

     " You mean the full moon isn't tonight?"

     " No, it's tonight, I meant-" Gunilla's frown deepened." Stop confusing me!"

     Magnus quickly raised his hands." Gunilla, all I'm saying is if you don't let us go so we can stop Surt-"

     " I warned you. Listening to Samirah will only hasten Ragnarok. Feel fortunate I found you rather than the other Valkyries who are hunting you, or your former einherjar hallmates. They are anxious to prove their loyalty to Valhalla by killing you. I, at least, will make sure you get a proper trial before the thanes cast your soul into Ginnungagap!"

     " I don't mean to hasten our deaths in either way, but is all of this really... fair? We left to try and stop Ragnarok, and because of that you're going to put us through a trial where everyone is against us, and then throw us to our deaths?"