Valhalla, Again!?

Next thing I knew, I fell through a ceiling and onto a sofa, causing me to wonder if the Nine Worlds had somehow planned it so that I landed on something soft.

     " Oh gods, I never want to do that again..."

     " Willow?"

     I sat up, quickly turning around to see T.J. staring at me.

     " Uhh... Hi!" I quickly got up, inching towards the door." Sorry to just randomly appear like this, we just got sent away to... well I don't know for the others, but now I'm here and that statement probably made no sense."

     T.J. got over the shock and let out a laugh." No, it made sense, almost all Einherjar have been thrown out of a world at least once, how're you doing?"

     " Well apart from the fact the world felt like it was tumbling in on itself a moment ago, the fact I just got out of a mildly infuriating conversation with a god, and the fact that there's less than a day left to possibly stop the end of the world, physically, I'm fine."

     " The gods can be like that, what happened?"

     "... I'm not even sure if I should be telling you this, we ran into Gunilla a few minutes ago and she mentioned that you, Halfborn, X, and Mallory were all after us as well to prove your ' loyalty to Valhalla' or something like that."

     " Yeah, I was surprised she bought that too."

     I raised an eyebrow." What?"

     " Do you remember what Mallory said during your first battle? We're shield brothers- and shield sisters, as she said. Every hallway has the same loyalty, I don't know how Gunilla believed that we were going to hunt you down."

     " Alright... I'll try to explain everything as quickly as possible." T.J. sat down next to me as I took a deep breath before beginning." Shortly after we left Valhalla, Magnus, Blitz, Hearth, and I met up with Sam, and after a few moments of trying to kill each other, we agreed to work together. Both Blitz and Hearth were actually watching over Magnus, and me because of that, under the orders of Mimir. We met up with that exact god and he told us to basically get a new rope to bind Fenris Wolf and then go to the wolf's island. We asked Freya about the rope, who sent us to Nidaviler where we eventually got the rope, then went to talk to Thor in Jotunheim for the Wolf's location, who sent us on a quest, told us where to go, and then sent us on our way and now I'm here."

     T.J. nodded." That does sound like a lot. If you trust me enough, could I know the location of the Wolf, or at least how to get there, so that I can bring the others, and possibly some Valkyries, as back up. You're going to be dealing with Fenris Wolf, and who knows what else on that island. And if this is going to prevent the end of the world, I want to help as much as I can."

     "... I believe I can trust you, Thor told us that we should go to the Long Warf, in Boston, and find some dwarf brothers with a boat to take us to where the Wolf is."

     " Then I'll tell the others sometime after you leave, to give you guys the time to get to the island before us, in order to stop Gunilla from getting you before you even board the boat."

     I smiled." Thank you, I should probably get going now in order to meet up with the others."

     " Right, I'll take you back to the recycling. The Valkyries don't believe anyone else would try to leave that way so even though you escaped through it, it shouldn't be guarded."

A/N: Sorry for the late upload, again. Just so everyone knows in advance, I won't be updating on Saturday ( August 21st, 2021) because I'm going to use that as a 'Mental Health Day '. I hope at least someone somewhat enjoyed this chapter, any to all comments from anyone about anything make my day, and just keep in mind the world is your erster.