That Was To Close For Comfort.

An instant later, Pottery Barn came flying out a different third-floor window and smacked into Hrungnir, causing him to drop the soldier. Even after getting smacked into a building and falling three stories, my legs somehow still carried me to T.J.'s side.

     A moment later, Magnus was next to me, yelling to his sword.

     " Jack!"

     " What?"

     " Defend Alex!"

     Alex was down as well. This really wasn't good.

    " What?"

     "  But do it without actually fighting!"

     " What?"

     " Just keep that clay giant off her!"

     " What?"

     " Distract him. Go!"

     I hesitated for a second, before placing a hand on my brother's shoulder." Let me lend some of my energy to heal him, like we did with Halfborn after the island of Lyngvi."

     " What?" Magnus looked at me like I was crazy." You just got thrown into a building, Willow, I don't know how much energy you have left in you to lend."

     " And you have someone else you need to heal! Both Alex and T.J. need your help, and you may not have the energy to heal both of them."

     " I... alright."

     Then something changed. I suddenly wasn't in Kings Square anymore.

     Growing up, I'd dream like a normal person, but those dreams stopped after I died, the opposite seemed to be true with Magnus. What I was looking at almost seemed like a dream, but I could remember the previous events perfectly, and nothing seemed like a dream. Then I remembered something Magnus had told me, about sometimes going into the memories of the people he healed.

     I was standing near a young T.J., standing in front of a woman I assumed to be his mother. The scene changed, and T.J. was looking at a flyer that read:

 To Colored Men!

Freedom! Protection, Pay, and a call to Military Service!

     Again, he was somewhere else, inside a ship, talking to a bunch of other guys in the same uniform. It changed again, and he was running across no-man's-land to Jeffery Toussaint. Then we were in Valhalla, and I was flying overhead, having just been dragged into the air by Liv Jones, and then a moment later I saw myself falling between Jotunheim and Valhalla.

     Then I was back in York.

     T.J. opened his eyes and looked around." My left, your right."

     Magnus and I each rolled in opposite directions as T.J. fired in between us, hitting Hrungnir in the other eye, blinding him.

     " Go!" T.J. yelled to my brother." Help Alex!"

     After that, all I could really do was sit and watch as Magnus ran over to help our green-haired friend and T.J. began working on destroying Hrungnir, a task that was done almost terrifyingly quickly.

     Once the giant was down and unable to get back up again, T.J. spoke to him.

     " We won, Hrungnir. Give us the location of Kvasir's Mead and I don't have to kill you."

     Hrungnir gave a weak laugh." Oh, but you do have to kill me, little einherji, it's part of the duel! Better than leaving me here hobbled and in agony!"

     " I could heal you," Magnus spoke up, he and Alex having just joined our sides.

     The giant sneered." How typical of a weak, pathetic Frey-son. I welcome death! I will re-form from the icy abyss of Ginnungagap! And on the day of Ragnarok, I will find you on the field of Vigridr and crack your skull between my teeth."

     " Okay then, death it is," T.J. said calmly." But first, the location of Kvasir's Mead."

     " Heh. Very well, it won't matter, you'll never get past the guards. Go to Fläm, in the old Norse land you call Norway. Take the train. You'll see what you're after quick enough."

     " Fläm?" Magnus asked.

     " That's right." The giant turned to T.J." Now kill me, son of Tyr! Go on, right in the heart. Unless you are as weak-willed as your friend!"

     " T.J.," Alex said, a hint of warning in her voice.

     " Wait..."

     T.J. jabbed his bayonet directly into the center of the giant's chest, before we all heard a click.

     Jack chose that moment to speak up." Hey, guys? Don't pierce his heart, okay? Stone giants' hearts explode."

     " Hit the deck!" Alex yelled.

     A moment later, I felt myself getting tackled to the ground before we heard an explosion, and pieces of Hrungnir went flying everywhere, flying close enough to hit T.J. and me, but not close enough to hit either Alex or Magnus.

     And then I heard a yell from right next to me. When I sat up, T.J. was hunched over on the floor next to me, a piece of flint stuck above his right eye.

     Magnus raced over." Let me see!"

     " Get it out!"

     My brother attempted to do so, but it only seemed to cause more pain.

     " Guys?" Alex spoke up." We have visitors."

     All around us, the locals began to start heading out into the square to see what was going on, which made sense considering the damage caused by Hrungnir's death.

     Magnus looked at T.J." Can you walk?"

     " Yeah, yeah, I think so."

     Regardless, I moved to help him up as Alex went to grab Pottery Barn's now disembodied head. With that, we all began to make our way out of York, attempting to avoid the locals as much as possible, before finally returning to The Big Banana.

A/N: Next chapter's done ( just a half-hour too late to actually be published on the right day). I hope at least someone somewhat enjoyed this chapter, any to all comments from anyone about anything make my day, and just keep in mind the world is your erster.