I Guess It's Time To Make Fun Of Hearth.

I woke up with a sore neck from sleeping sitting up, leaning against the wall. There wasn't much space on the ground not covered by the brunnmigi's skin, and I wasn't comfortable with sleeping on the beast that killed Hearth's brother, so I curled into the corner and attempted to get as much sleep as I could given the current situation.

     Inge met us at the edge of the lawn, right where Alderman's estate ended and the forest started.

     " I don't have long," the hulder said when we reached her." I bought a ten-minute break from the master." She pointed into the woods." Andvari's lair is in the river. Follow the current downstream to the waterfall. He dwells in the pool at its base."

     " Andvari?" Magnus asked.

     " That is his name," Inge explained." The careful one, in the old language."

     " And this dwarf lives underwater?"

     " In the shape of a fish."

     " Oh. Naturally."

     " Really Magnus," I said, double-checking my bag to see if all my supplies were still in there ( I didn't trust Alderman any further than I could throw him)." This should not surprise you. How would the dwarf live in the river in any form that wasn't a fish, or something of that sort."

     How do you know this? Hearth asked Inge.

     " I... well, Master Hearthstone, hulder still have some nature magic. We're not supposed to use it, but- I sensed the dwarf the last time I was in the woods. Mr. Alderman only tolerates this patch of wilderness on his property because... you know, hulder need a forest nearby to survive. And he can always... hire more help in there."

     " So this dwarf, what's he doing in Alfheim?" My brother asked." Doesn't the sunlight turn him into stone?"

     " According to the rumors I've heard," Inge said." Andvari is over a thousand years old. He has powerful magic. The sunlight barely affects him. Also, he stays in the darkest depths of the pool. I-I suppose he thought Alfheim was a safe place to hide. His gold has been stolen before, by dwarves, humans, even gods. But who would look for a dwarf and his treasure here?"

     Thank you, Inge. Hearth told the girl.

     She blushed." Just be careful, Master Hearth. Andvari is tricky. His treasure is some to be hidden and protected by all sorts of enchantments. I'm sorry I can only tell you where to find him, not how to defeat him."

     Hearth gave his old friend a hug.

     " I- please- good luck!" Inge stuttered before running back across the lawn to the house.

     Magnus turned to our elven friend." Has she been in love with you since you were kids?"

     I facepalmed and had to resist the urge to hit my brother.

     You're crazy. Hearthstone signed, and he wasn't that off, even in my brother was ( possibly) right in this case.

     " Whatever man, I'm just glad you didn't kiss her, she would've passed out."

     That time I did hit my brother in the arm.

     Hearth looked almost as irritated as he'd looked when we met Thor. Come on. Dwarf to rob.

A/N: Sorry how short this chapter ended up being, but on the bright side, the next chapter should be at least a little bit longer ( based off the length of the chapter in the book is). I hope at least someone somewhat enjoyed this chapter, any to all comments from anyone about anything make my day, and just keep in mind the world is your erster.