Even For Valhalla Standards, This Kid Is Terrorifying.

Battle Was a lot less exciting when you were stuck waiting for it to begin with two Einherji who are dating. I just had to sit around and wait for Magnus and T.J. to arrive while Halfborn and Mallory acted like a couple... on the plus side at least we got to fight dragons today.

     " You're doing it wrong! That's too tight across the shoulders."

     I sighed and shrunk down onto the floor as Halfborn and Mallory continued their argument.

     " Woman, I've been putting on armor for centuries."

     " When? You always go into battle bare-chested."

     " Are you complaining about that?"

     " Shut up."

     " Ah, look!" I heard Halfborn say, causing me to turn and see two more of our group arriving." Floor nineteen is accounted for."

     I got to my feet." Oh, thank goodness! I don't know how much more of these two I could deal with."

     T.J. smiled at me." Glad we could help Willow... Where's the cheetah?"

     As soon as he asked that, a raven swooped overhead, dropping a bag in front of Magnus, our of which came a small weasel. The tiny mammal hissed at the raven, who just cawed back.

     T.J. aimed his weapon at the weasel." You know, when the Fifty-Fourth Massachusets was marching toward Darien, Georgia, we used to shoot weasels and cook them in a soup. Tasty stuff. You guys think I should get out my old recipe."

     Suddenly the weasel changed from a mustelid to a human being. The kid had green hair, and wore a mixture of pink and green clothing. They smiled at T.J.

     " Point that riffle somewhere else, or I will wrap it around your neck like a bow tie."

     T.J. laughed slightly." We didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves earlier when you were trying to kill us. I'm Thomas Jefferson Jr. This is Willow Chase, Mallory Keen, Halfborn Gunderson, and Magnus Chase, Willows brother."

     The new kid didn't reply for a moment, before the raven squawked again.

     " Yeah, yeah," they told the bird." Like I said, I'm calmer now. You didn't mess me up, so it's all good."

     Again, the bird squawked.

     " Fine. I'll introduce myself. I'm Alex Fierro, pleased to meet you all. I guess. Mr. Raven, you can go now. I promise not to kill them unless I have to."

     Apparently, this was good enough for the raven, who proceeded to fly away.

     " Well," Halfborn grinned." That's settled! Now that you've promised not to kill us, let's start killing other people!"

     " He doesn't even have a weapon," Mallory pointed out.

     " She."

     " What?"

     " Call me she," Alex corrected." Unless, and until, I tell you otherwise."

     " But-"

     " She it is!" T.J. interrupted." I mean, she she is. Let's get to battle!"

     Alex looked at my brother, who'd been staring at her for a while now." What?"

     " Nothing."

     Another bunch of ravens flew over and began cawing at us.

     " We'd better get moving," Halfborn stated." The ravens don't like slackers on the battlefield."

     Mallory turned to our new hallmate." Come on then, sweetheart. Let's see what you can do."

A/N: You know, I thought this chapter would be longer, but apparently not. This wasn't even two pages worth of writing... huh... Welp, I hope at least someone somewhat enjoyed this chapter, any to all comments from anyone about anything make my day, and just keep in mind the world is your erster.