I Am Weirdly Okay With This Plan

" Keep him away from Magnus!" I yelled to the others, charging at the dragon as T.J. and Mallory both got in between the dragon and my brother.

     The beast swung its tail in our direction, and, while we managed to get out of the way ( possibly thanks to Alex leaping on it's back, distracting it) the dragon still managed to break T.J.'s riffle in to.

     " Alex," I looked up at her." You seem to know a lot about this dragon, what did it do to him!?"

     The green haired girl had her weapon around Grimwolf's neck." This isn't it's doing! What's wrong with Magnus!?"

     " I don't know!" T.J. yelled back." His head is smoking! That's bad, right?"

     Alex pulled on the wire even more, causing some black blood to begin falling from the dragons throat." Get ready!... Now!"

     Almost immediately, I understood what we were supposed to do. She tugged as hard as she could on the wire, causing Grimwolf to get onto it's hind legs, exposing it's stomach. I raced forward, pushing my sword into it with any strength I could muster before quickly racing away ( through the earth) to stop myself from getting turned into a pancake as the beast came falling down.

     With the dragon successfully no longer bothering us, Alex walked over to my brother.

     " Your friend is going to explode."

     " What exactly do you mean... explode?"

     " And how big of an explosion are we talking about?" I asked.

     " I mean Loki is channeling power through him," Alex explained, answering T.J.'s question first." It's to much, Magnus will blow up, destroying most of this courtyard."

     For the first time since he'd fallen down, Magnus managed to speak.

     " Run."

     " It won't help, don't worry, I've got another solution." She walked forward, wrapping her wire around Magnus's neck, not seeming even slightly bothered.

     " Wait," my brother managed to say.

     " It's the only way to get him out of your head." Alex then proceeded to cut off his head.

A/N: Great! Another chapter much shorter than I had hoped, and this Author's Note is going to be short as well. I hope at least someone somewhat enjoyed this chapter, any to all comments from anyone about anything make my day, and just keep in mind the world is your erster.