Nice, I Love Quick Battles.

You Know What, I don't know what I was expecting Thor to look like, but this was not it... also I didn't expect him to curse as much as he actually did ( curses which I have helpfully filtered out for the audience's sanity).

     " Where is my backup!?" The god yelled after a long string of curse words, before he noticed us and cursed again." Otis, is that you? Where is my artillery!? My air support!? Where the Helheim is my cavalry!?"

     " I'm here boss!" Otis yelled back with a lot less use of cursing." I brought... three kids and a dead elf!"

     " He's not dead."

     " A half-dead elf!"

     " What good is that!? I need that giantess killed, and I need her killed now!"

     " Giantess?" Magnus asked.

     " That one, stupid," Marvin said, nodding towards the waterfall... which actually happened to be a giant, well, giantess.

     " Holy Heimdall..."

     " She's going to wash him into oblivion!" Marvin yelled." Do something humans!"

     " He's a god," my brother pointed out." Can't he fly? Can't he zap her with lightning or- what about his hammer? Doesn't he have a hammer?"

     " Gee, why didn't we think of that?" Marvin asked sarcastically." If Thor could do any of those things without losing his grip and getting instantly killed, don't you think he would've done it by now?"

     Magnus turned to Sam and me.

     " Against a giant that big," the daughter of Loki said." I have nothing."

     " I don't either," I replied." Just because I have more knowledge of the Norse than you doesn't mean I have more experience, unless you count dying five minutes before you as experience."

     After getting those responses from Sam and me, Magnus turned to his sword." Jack."

     " Yeah?"

     " You see the massive giantess blocking the river?"

     " Technically speaking, I can't see anything because I don't have eyes, but yes, I see the giant."

     " You think you could fly up there and, I dunno, kill her?"

     " You want me to kill a two-thousand-foot-tall giantess?" Jack asked.

     " Yeah."

     " Well here's the thing. You'd need to grab me and throw me like you've never thrown anything before. You'd need to really believe that killing this giantess is a worthy deed. And you'd need to be prepared for what will happen when you take hold of me again. How much energy would it take you, personally, to climb that two-thousand-foot-tall giant and kill her?"

     Magnus thought for a moment." Let's do it."

     He took hold of Jack and threw him at the giantess, and as the sword reached her, he flew up her nostril. A moment later, she came crashing down.

     " Timber!" Jack yelled flying back towards us.

     " Run!"

     Before we could even attempt to make an escape, the giantess landed in the river, sending water rushing at us and knocking Sam, Magnus, Hearth, and me, as well as the two goats, into trees.

     " You killed Thor!" Otis yelled, staring at the dead giant's body." You dropped a giantess on him!"

     As he said that, one of the giant's arms twitched slightly as Thor came wriggling out before making his way towards us, looking angry.

     " So what do you think señor?" Jak asked, flying over." You proud of me?"

     " I'll answer if I survive the next two minutes."

     Thor stopped in front of us, his angry look turning into a grin." That was amazing! Join me for dinner, we can kill Otis and Marvin!"

A/N: Haha! Another on-time chapter... alright, moving on. I hope at least someone somewhat enjoyed this chapter, any to all comments from anyone about anything make my day, and just keep in mind the world is your erster.