The Pleasure Principle

Ben's Pov

I looked up and saw her.. Jennifer walked over wearing a baby blue silk maxi dress that was off the shoulder. It hugged her body perfectly and showed off all her curves. She had white strappy heels on to go with the dress.. The gold necklace suited her skin very well... Her makeup looked flawless... Everything about this woman is perfect...

Before she pulled out her chair, I immediately got up out of my chair and quickly but smoothly pulled out her chair for her.

"Thank you." She looked at me seductively without even trying as she smiled softly. I smiled and was infatuated by her smile...

Her smile is gorgeous... Her lips are perfect... I could just kiss the lipgloss off her lips...

I sat down across from her and smiled.

"How are you?" I smiled at her as I watched her push her hair over her shoulder.

"I'm good. I just had some business to take care of before I came, so that was a bit annoying.. But I am just so happy to be here with you." Jen said as she got up and hiked up her dress, straddling my waist. She kissed my neck roughly as she slowly rocked her hips against mine. I groaned softly as I gripped her ass hard and smacked it.

"Take me now... on this table." Jennifer whispered in my ear as she gripped my biceps.

End of daydream

"Ben??" Jenn looked over at me confused.

"Huh?" I snapped out of it and blushed a bit.

"You were just staring at me... Are you okay?" She asked and was a bit worried. She touched my hand and caressed it softly, lightly tracing small circles on my palm with her long white acrylic nails.

"Oh yeah.. Sorry.. I- I gotta be honest with you Jenn... I was distracted by your beauty..." I admitted and chuckled softly.

"Oh...? Really?" Jenn said as she bit her lip softly and giggled softly, shaking her head softly.

The way how she bites her lip.. Oh god... I gulped softly and looked at her lips then her eyes.

She noticed how I was looking at her. She leaned in and whispered in my ear... "I think you dropped your smile." She whispered and giggled softly. I shook my head softly and chuckled.

"Anyways... How has acting been for you..?" She said softly as she caressed my hand lightly.

"It's been very good, I feel like this is my year. I have so many things I want to accomplish and do.. What about you?" I asked and softly held her hand.

"It's been very good as well.. I want to do more movies but I just don't know.. I just started getting into directing. I liked being in the spotlight but being behind the scenes is just as fun. I feel like this time around I should be directing." Jenn said softly.

"Interesting.. But what makes you say that..? Personally I believe that you are a phenomenal actress... An amazing woman... Your beauty is just out of this world... Just everything about you is perfect..." I said as I whispered the last sentence.

"Wow.. Thank you, it means a lot truly. I think I just have done enough in my career." Jenn nodded softly.

"Wait, coming from you... The woman who never stops working? I see you all over the news, always being talked about in a good way because you never stop having so many projects on your plate..." I smiled softly.

Jenn nodded softly again and sighed hesitantly before speaking again. "Well... Thank you, but can I be honest with you..?" She asked as she had a serious look in her face.

I nodded softly and leaned in a bit more.

"I just feel like all the projects I take on, I take them on because I distract myself from my last relationship... My ex was never a bad person... and also I just didn't want to jump into a new relationship without having the media judge me for moving on so quick. I never let them get to me but lately I just have been more sensitive." Jenn said as she teared up a bit.

"Wow... Well, I never expected that coming from you. But I am sorry you feel that way.." I said softly and wiped her tears away and kissed her cheek. She looked into my eyes then looked down. I softly cupped her face and kissed her deeply. She kissed back then slowly pulled away. I sat back in my seat and looked at her.

"Wow..." Jenn said softly as she touched her lips and looked at me.

I chuckled softly and smiled softly at her.

"I genuinely appreciate you.... Your kind words.. you're so sweet.." She added as she touched my arm softly, caressing my forearm with her fingers softly.

"No problem... I am just telling the truth... since you were being honest and genuine with me.. I just have to admit that I too come from a bad relationship... I take on a lot as well just to support my kids and show them what it takes to work hard.. I must admit.. I use it as a distraction as well.. processing a relationship and dealing with kids.. especially work.. is difficult. You know.. no one tells you it's going to be easy, but we just manage to take it on." I said as I took her hand and held it, interlocking our fingers.

"I agree.." Jenn said softly and smiled shyly.

Our night got better, we had a genuine discussion and it was deep... we got to know each other more. Towards the end of the night after our meal, I invited Jennifer over.

Luckily, I had 10 minutes to get the room ready. Hopefully something happens tonight... I did enjoy our discussion but.. I would love to show her how much I love her...

Jennifer arrived to my house.. she walked up to the door and knocked on it softly. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door.

"Come on in beautiful." I smiled at her as I stepped aside, letting her in.

"Thank you.." Jenn giggled softly and walked in swaying her hips naturally. I closed the door and watched her walk over to the living room. I followed her as I gazed at her curvy physique and looked at her.. assets...

She turned around facing me, catching me staring at her ass.

"See something you like?" She giggled.

"I do..." I walked over to her and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards me. I guided her towards the wall and pushed her against it lightly as I grabbed her hands, pinning them against the wall and over her head.

"Hmm..." Jenn bit her lip softly and glanced at my lips then gazed into my eyes. Her eyes were as brown as melting chocolate.. I could easily just stare into her eyes all day...

"God you're beautiful... probably the most beautiful woman in the world..." I whispered as I caressed her cheek softly, continuing to hold her hands over her head with my other hand.

"Can I..?" I asked as I rubbed her hips softly, asking for her permission to do naughty things with her body. She nodded softly and continued to look at me with lust.. The way how she looked at me was as if she was studying my features... her eyes wandered up and down my body.. I chuckled softly at how cute she looked before letting go of her hands. I picked her up holding her by her ass and carried her to my room.

To be continued...