Love again

June 1st

Jenn is now 8 months pregnant and could be due any day now because her pregnancy is still considered high risk due to her age but she is still very healthy. Her and Ben have been doing great and have go on 3 dates per week. Ben has been spending more time at Jennifer and his house rather than being at his own apartment, which overall is a good thing, however, Jennifer still hasn't put a label on their love.

Jenn's Pov

"Beeennnnn! Papiiiiii! beeeennnn! Papppiiiiii!" I called out to Ben from my bed. He was downstairs but I needed help getting up.

"What happened? Is the baby coming??" Ben called out as he ran up the stairs and ran into the room looking at me scared and nervous.

"No baby, I need help getting up." I said to him as I was laying on my back. My stomach definitely has gotten bigger for sure and it has made things a bit difficult since I am small and petite.

"Oh okay honey." Ben said as he got closer and pulled the sheets off me to see my naked body.

"Damn..." he added and helped me up.

"Thank you. It got hot last night and clothes make me so uncomfortable. I only like my leggings and big tshirts." I said and yawned as I looked up at him.

"Mhm.." Ben said as he wasnt paying attention to anything I said and was looking at me up and down slowly.

"You alright? Eyes up here babe." I said and laughed. Ben looked at me and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back and squealed as he gripped my breasts.

"Stoooppp" I giggled and got shy.

"You just are so beautiful and so perfect." He said and kneeled down. He placed his head against my belly softly and hugged my waist. "Hi baby girl. Your mommy is so perfect and beautiful and I just know you're going to have the most perfect cute little face like your mama. I can't wait to meet you little one." Ben said to my belly and placed kisses all over my belly. I giggled softly and watched him as he kept placing kisses on my belly.

"You're so cute babe. Also.. do you want to go to shopping with me? I went last week by myself but I want my baby with go with me." I asked and looked at him.

"What stores and where?" He asked as he stood up and was rubbing my sides.

"Hmm... good question. Maybe down to Hermes to go pick up a new bag I got..?" I smiled innocently.

"Another bag?" Ben said as he questioned me.

"Yeah... it's a custom diaper bag I ordered..." I smiled.

"Oh okay. Anything for my girls." He said and kissed me then went to start a warm shower for us.

He took off his clothes and slipped off his boxers. I looked over and watched him...

Wow... this man is so fine...

We got into the shower once the water was warm and we took a long shower together.. it was a long shower because we spend most of the time making out...

Once we got out both of our lips were swollen. I grabbed my towel and his then handed him his. We both dried off and went to go get dressed. I put ok some jeans which I loved so much because they're maternity jeans and they remind me of the jeans I use to wear when I was pregnant with max and Cy. I then put on a blouse and some gold jewelry to go along with it.