Birthday special

Jenn's POV
He took off the blindfold. I opened my eyes to see bright lights and to see my friends and family staring back at me. I gasped and looked at him then back at them.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone shouted excitedly.

"You did all this??" I asked Ben as I hugged him tightly.

"Not just me, Elaine, Stevie, Benny, and your mom helped." Ben kissed my forehead and laughed softly as he hugged me tightly. I thanked him then hugged him tightly.

He let me do my thing and I went to greet my family and friends.

"Oh my god I can't believe you guys got married!!" My friend Mary J Blige congratulated Ben and I.

"Yes thank you! I never would've thought I'd get married again after Marc." I laughed and Ben chuckled softly.

"Ben what made you want to wife her up so fast?" Mary asked.

"Well from the first day we met, the set of the Dunkin comercial, I knew the minute I saw her that she was going to be mine. I just knew because I've seen how amazing and talented Jenn was throughout her career that I just assumed her personality was amazing as well. So once I got the opportunity to get to know her I fell more in love with her. She just knows how to make me happy.. I've been through a lot and she makes everything better." Ben said and looked at her then looked at me and smiled.

"That's so cute! Wow... I'm so happy my girlf found the guy of her dreams." Mary giggled softly and smiled at us.

"Well thank you, I definitely am lucky" I said and smiled at her then looked up at Ben. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed back and smiled.

Stevie got up and grabbed the mic. "Hey everyone, to get the party started, I wanted to sing a cover of Bold as Love by Jimi Hendrix  for my girl and her hubby!" Stevie smiled at me as I stood in the crowd. We all turned to face him as he sang to me and put on a show.

I smiled and looked at Ben with love then looked back at Stevie as I watched him perform.

"I love this song, how did he know?" Ben asked me and I shrugged softly. "I love this song too." I added and giggled.

We watched him sing then after the song he invited me to sing.

"Oh my god..." I laughed. Everyone cheered for me as went up on stage with Stevie. He whispered in my ear and I nodded softly and got a bit shy then waited for the band to start the music.

They started to play the music and I did a cover of Something He Can Feel by Aretha Franklin. Ben looked at me shocked as I was hitting high notes perfectly and sang so effortlessly. I got close to the edge of the stage where he was standing and sang to him.  I looked at him seductively with out trying as I sang. He chuckled as his cheeks got red as a tomato.

Stevie cheered me on as he watched along with everyone else. This song meant so much to me because it is a song that took me forever to hit the high notes just right and perfect.

After I finished the song everyone started cheering for me. Stevie smiled widely and stood so proudly as he was amazed of how far my voice has come along.

The band started to play more songs as Ben and I danced on the dance floor, everyone followed and joined us.

We continued to dance and have fun. Around 8, Ben took me down downstairs to a room in the yacht. We giggled and laughed like teenagers hiding under a bleacher.

I looked at Ben with love as he pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me as he kissed my neck roughly. There was a knock at the door.

"Mom! We need you, Benny is looking for you!" Violet said as she stood outside of the room and waited outside the door.