Valentines

Ben's pov

Jenn has been working non stop, since her single came out she's been doing many many interviews. I have been doing my own thing as well but I've been taking Juni and Raelynn everywhere with me just to give Jenn a break...

Fast forward... February 14th, 2 days before Jenn's album release.

In the cozy embrace of sleep, Jenn nestled beside me. I was planning a way to get out of bed since I had handful of errands awaiting my attention. Getting out of bed was a challenge, given the warmth of Jenn's sleepy self snuggled up against me.

Mid-sleep, Jenn, yearning for attention, questioned, "Hmm. Where are you going?"

"To the office. I'll be back soon," I reassured, planting a tender kiss on her forehead. As she gradually awakened, a needy plea escaped her lips, "Not without besitos," she whispered, craving those affectionate kisses before my departure.

Leaning down close to her, I showered her with a bunch of kisses which slowly turned into a make-out session. After a minute she slowly pulled away and stroked my beard softly. "Okay, my love, proceed," she uttered softly, drifting back to sleep.

"Bye amor." I whispered and rubbed her belly softly then got out of bed and put my boxers on. I slipped into some jeans and a tshirt then quickly groomed my beard then put some deodorant on and left.

Jenn stayed asleep but moved onto my side and fell asleep cuddling my pillow.

I quietly left the house and went to go pick up the flowers I order a few weeks ago. Once I picked those up, I went to go pick up some chocolate covered strawberries I ordered from Jenn's favorite bakery. Lastly after that, I went to Hermes to pick up the bag I had custom made for Jennifer. After I finished all my errands, I went back home and quietly decorated the house.

I had ordered some things and they arrived on time

I had ordered some things and they arrived on time. The walkway of hearts was put in the living room and it lead to the kitchen. The Love statute made out of roses was put on in the hallways beside the photos that were hung up on the wall of Jennifer's and I's wedding day and it vow renewal in Italy.