Anxiety...

October 6th, 2023, Friday morning 5:30 AM

Jenn's Pov

I was so nervous to go to the kids school... to be honest, I haven't left the house since having Raelynn... I've been on bed rest and the thought of talking to people made me a bit nervous but I had to do it.

I laid in bed with my eyes wide open. I've been awake since 5 AM. I look over at Ben who's deep asleep with his hand on my breast.

"Papi.." I whisper.

"Hm." Ben says as he sleeps.

"Come with me to the kids school so we can talk to the admissions office?" I asked.

"Mhm." Ben mumbled in his sleep as he slowly woke up and pulled me closer to him. He rested his head between my breasts and fell back asleep for then more minutes. I stroked the back of his neck softly and looked at him with love as he slept.

After 10 minutes, he woke up again and went to go take a quick shower then got dressed. Once he showered, I then too took a quick shower and got ready as well.

I looked in the mirror and sighed anxiously

I looked in the mirror and sighed anxiously... I wasn't ready to go out... I felt fat.. I haven't been working out.. I.. I don't know. Ben stood behind me as I was looking at myself in the mirror.

"Wow... I can't believe I'm married to that... a beautiful woman who gave me two blessings. She's the most perfect woman I've ever laid my eyes on..." Ben whispered as he admired me through the mirror. I smiled softly but still wasn't feeling comfortable in my own body.

"I understand you don't feel comfortable right now, but I promise it's going to be worth it once you heal. Then after, we both can go to the gym together and workout together. Right now, don't stress about how you look, you just had a baby. Let your body heal from the inside." Ben said and kneeled down beside me as he helped me slip into my heels. He then placed multiple kissed on my belly and rubbed it softly. "This tummy held 4 beautiful babies. This tummy is perfect. This tummy brought life into this world." Ben added then he rubbed some lotion on my leg then pulled down my skirt after.

"You're so good to me papi... I appreciate you." I smiled as I teared up.

"Always." He said as he stood up then pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. 

"Thank you." I sighed softly in relief then went to go do my makeup. Ben was already finished and ready to go, he went to get the girls ready and fed them bottles of my milk. Juni and Raelynn were surprisingly calm in the morning. I looked over at Ben as he was feeding the babies on the bed. He was holding Raelynn close and Juni and was snuggled up on my side of the bed, holding her bottle by herself. 

I played music as I continued to get ready. Your Heart Or Mine by Jon Pardi was playing and Ben looked over at me immediately.

"Since when do you listen to country music?" Ben chuckled.