New Years Eve

Jenn's pov

My family has all left back home since they will be spending new years at their own place. The kids decided to go with their aunt Lynda and Leslie leaving Ben and I home alone for once... it's been a hot minute. I threw on some booty shorts and a crop top with no bra and began to clean the house. I played music on the overcom speakers and was playing Water by Tyla then continued to clean.

I was dusting the vases and the coffee tables. Ben was upstairs cleaning the rooms. He finished deep cleaning three rooms then came down to take a break. He slowly walked in to see me doing the dance from tik tok where you move your ass like water. I didnt hear him come in and was doing my dance. Suddenly, he came up behind me slowly and gripped my ass with both hands causing me to be startled a bit.

"Fuck" he groaned softly and sat down on the couch. "Do it again." He growled softly and pulled me to him. He watched me as I stood between his legs and was doing the dance. He pulls me down in his lap and puts his hands under my crop top then massages my breasts. He tugs and rubs my nipples roughly and makes them achy and stiff. "Benjamin..." I whisper and moan as he tugs on my left nipple and gives my left breast more attention as he squeezed it and kneads it. The way he touches me makes my pussy flutter and makes me want him more... wanting him to touch me and finger me so bad. I pull away slowly and turn to face him then straddle his waist.

I take off my crop top slowly and tease him a bit by keeping it on. "Take that shit off.. now." He demanded in a low raspy voice as he looked at me with a mix of love and lust.

"Or what?" I smirked softly as I was feeling a bit bratty and didn't want to obey.

"Or this." He said softly and ripped my crop top and began to play with my breasts. He shook them in his hands and caressed them both before leaning in and biting my right nipple softly which caused me to let out a soft moan. "Behave and listen when daddy tells you to do something." He groaned softly as his eyes darkened while looking at me."

I bit my lip and nodded softly then made a mistake of touching myself. Ben took my hand away and held my hands behind my back as he sucked on my nipples roughly. He reached down with his free hand and rubbed my clit gentle with his finger  at first before rubbing it fast with his thumb in a circle, causing me to moan loudly.

He loved to torture me like this. He knew I wanted to hold onto his biceps and ride his fingers... but he held me back. He then stopped and let my hands free while ripping my booty shorts. "Do not rip these panties. They're my favorite." I said to him as I watched him tug on it.

"I won't princess... take them off and lay down." He said in a sweet tone but was demanding.

I took them off and laid beside him with my legs slowly opening, revealing my soaking wet pussy. "Fuck.." Ben said softly as he admired my pussy then grabbed my ankles and kissed the inside of my legs slowly. "You little freak..." he whispered as he smelt the perfume on my ankles. I smirked softly and put my hand on his head as he was kissing my inner thighs. He spread my folds wider and began to lick my folds giving them attention before fluttering his tongue quickly against my clit. I held my small perky breasts tightly as let out loud moans and watched him. He was looking at me like a lion drinking water  in a river, watching its prey from a distance.

The way how his mouth fit over my pussy and how he licked my clit quickly made me go crazy and squirm.

He gripped my hips and pulled his face away a bit. "Don't move or I'll pound that sweet little pussy." He demanded which turned me on more. I nodded and tried my best not to move as he ate me out, swirling his tongue around and slurping up my juices. I had my legs over his shoulders and just couldn't take it anymore. I cried out in pleasure as he replaced his tongue with his finger and was fingering me quickly while licking my clit. I just know this was going to end extremely messy as I was reaching my orgasm and squirming around, struggling to hold onto the couch as my body was overwhelmed with pleasure.