bienvenue bennifer à paris

Friday Evening with Elaine, Benny, and Stevie

Jennifer's point of view

Skipping into the restaurant, Ben and I, hand in hand, spotted Elaine, Benny, and to our delight, Stevie waiting at the table.

"Someone's positively radiant!" Stevie exclaimed, prompting a burst of giggles.

"Oh, yes!" I chimed in delight as Ben spun me around, landing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Is that a sparkle I see?" Elaine gasped playfully, reaching for my hand for closer inspection.

"Oh my goodness!" Benny joined in with a broad smile, and the trio showered us with congratulations and warm hugs, creating an atmosphere of pure joy.

"Did you two elope in Vegas?" Elaine teased with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, we couldn't wait any longer, just wanted to tie the knot," Ben grinned, and I nodded, embracing the playful banter as we all took our seats.

"Please, share all the details. Are you still planning to have a big wedding?" Stevie added, his eyes wide with curiosity.

"Does Lupe know?" Benny chimed in.

"Well, now she does," Elaine commented, sharing a knowing glance.

"Yes, we do intend to have a wedding, but the timing is uncertain," I revealed, as the conversation unfolded like a delightful story.

Elaine pulled up pictures from TMZ, revealing snapshots of Ben and me at the chapel with Cy and Sera, captured from outside.

"Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later this week," Ben sighed softly, his love evident as he planted a tender kiss on my forehead.

"It's alright, I guess. But our original idea was to have a somewhat intimate but over-the-top wedding, with close family and friends. Small in scale but big in extravagance," I explained, my eyes sparkling.

"Jenn knows exactly what she wants, and so do I. Although she's not experienced, we're planning it together, and we're both really excited," Ben added with a smile directed at me.

Experience, huh... I'll take it, I suppose.

"Indeed," I agreed with a smile, exchanging knowing glances with Stevie and Benny.

Elaine then expressed her desire to sing at our wedding. "Of course, darling. We wouldn't dream of leaving you out," I chuckled, appreciating her love for spontaneous singing.

"What song do you have in mind?" Ben inquired, and Stevie's answer, "Love Of My Life by Harry Styles," brought a wave of joy.

"Oh my goodness! That's Cy's favorite song! They play it all the time," I exclaimed, beaming with happiness.

"It suits you two perfectly," Stevie remarked, casting a fond glance our way.

"Thank you. You're so sweet, my dear," I responded, scrunching my nose playfully.

As we continued with dinner orders, a moment of playful sweetness unfolded between Ben and me. "Do you happen to have a band-aid?" he whispered, setting off our laughter.

"You're such a joker," I teased, as we exchanged kisses and smiles.

"Ready, Mrs. Affleck?" Ben said, and with a nod, we embarked on our charming evening, hand in hand, giggles lingering in the air.

To be continued...