Killing me softly

Two months had come and gone, and it had been an incredibly enriching and joyful period for Jenn and Ben's relationship. They had thrived while embracing every moment of their shared life with their blended family. However, the serenity of their existence was about to be disrupted by unexpected visitors.

Ben's Perspective, October 30th, 10:57 AM

"Babe!" I called out for my wife as I walked out of the office.

"Yes, honey?" Jenn responded from the bathroom in our bedroom.

I strolled down the hall and into our room, drawn by the sweet melody of soft music and the gentle glow of candles. The room was filled with a comforting aroma, a hint of mahogany wood, Jennifer's favorite scent. Upon entering the bathroom, I discovered Jenn luxuriating in a bath adorned with fragrant rose petals. I knelt beside the tub, gazing at her with affection."Hi, princess," I whispered, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"Hi, babe," Jenn replied, lightly pecking my lips. "I missed you so much. How was your meeting?" She inquired, looking up at me.

"It wasn't too bad," I replied. "I have to attend a movie premiere for Matt. Would you like to come with me, my love? I don't want to go alone."

"Of course, honey. I'd love to," Jenn responded with a warm smile. "But, if I go, you have to join me right now," she whispered seductively, her eyes fixed on me.

"Of course," I smirked, promptly shedding my clothes. Jenn sat up, and I sat behind her. She turned, grasping my thighs tenderly as she peered down at me.

"What..." I began, looking up at her while purposefully avoiding her captivating décolletage.

"I had my hour to relax... now it's time for fun," she purred in a seductive tone, her hand gliding beneath the water to caress my desire. I groaned softly, biting my lip as I watched her.

"Unbelievable," I muttered softly.

"That's right, daddy," she smirked and then turned her back to me, squatting down. She skillfully guided me into her, and the water's gentle waves echoed our passionate rhythms. Both of us moaned, lost in the moment.

"This was exactly what we needed after that stressful meeting," I groaned, reaching over to cup her breasts, my hands gently kneading them. I traced my fingers over her nipples, teasing them."Mmm..." Jenn moaned, biting her lip. After a few minutes, I drew her close, lifting her legs as I increased the tempo of my thrusts. The water sloshed about, emulating the crashing waves of the ocean, but we were oblivious to it.

"Don't stop!" Jenn pleaded, her desire evident, her legs stretching to accommodate her flexibility.

I groaned softly in her ear, biting her neck gently and marking her skin with a passionate hickey. A few minutes later, we both gasped, climaxing simultaneously. I watched Jenn's face relax as her lips formed an "O" shape, her body quivering as she whispered for more.

"Don't stop, please, daddy," Jenn begged, her tired yet longing gaze locked on mine.

"Mhm," I smirked, lifting her and stepping out of the tub, carrying her to the bed. I positioned her on the edge of the bed, spreading her cheeks and teasing her folds with the tip before sliding back inside.

"Hmmm, yes!" Jenn moaned loudly.

"Shh," I warned, gripping her hips with one hand and covering her mouth with the other to muffle her moans. I thrust vigorously, the sound of our passion reverberating through the room.

After a few minutes, Jenn's legs grew weak, trembling under the intensity. I smirked, delivering a sharp spank to her backside, relishing in her struggle to maintain her composure. She buried her face in the sheets, moaning as her climax washed over her. I followed suit and slowly withdrew, observing my essence flowing from her.

"Wow, babe... you look like a work of art," I remarked breathlessly, reclining beside her on the bed.

"Mmm, I'm glad," she giggled, and we both drifted into a peaceful nap.

Two hours later...

Jenn's Perspective

I woke up, yawning softly, and glanced at Ben, still peacefully asleep and visibly excited. I couldn't help but smile mischievously. I rose from the bed slowly, then headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

Ten minutes later...

I emerged from the shower, dressed in a white lace lingerie set paired with white jeans and a custom Gucci sweatshirt featuring Barbra Streisand's visage. I used the hairdryer to style my hair before moving on to my skincare routine. Satisfied with my appearance, I left for the mall.My mission: finding a last-minute Halloween costume. After visiting several stores, I stumbled upon a striking outfit – a latex catwoman costume. I eagerly grabbed my size and headed to the fitting room.

Smirking, I admired myself in the mirror. "Ben is going to love this," I giggled, biting my lip. I took a few pictures and sent them to Leah.

L: "This is perfect!!! That ass! 😍😍😍"

J: "Of course, that's why I chose it. Ben will go crazy! ☺️🥰"

L: "He better be Batman for tomorrow's party. 😂😂😂"

J: "Oh, of course he will 😉😉😉"

I smirked and tucked my phone into my bag, then returned to my clothes. As I exited the fitting room, I noticed someone. Our eyes met, and she smiled, walking toward me.

To be continued...