un bon debut a Paris

Jennifer's Pov

Ben put some music on so that the pilots couldn't hear us and what is about to go down. Kiss me thru the phone was playing. I looked back at Ben as he made me bend over on the seats. He pushed my face back down against the seat then grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back with his belt.

I giggled softly and enjoyed that he was being a bit rough with me.

He smacked my ass before teasing my entrance with the tip of his cock. I moaned softly and bit my lip as I begged for his touch.

He smacked my ass hard again before sliding in all the way. We both gasped and looked at each other. He gripped the back if my neck and grabbed a clump of my hair, pulling my head back a bit as he didn't hesitate to thrust fast. I moaned loudly and held my hands together.

He let go of my hair then gripped my hips and thrusted faster and harder. I swear this plane would be shaking by now. I cried out his name but he immediately grabbed my thong and put it in my mouth to muffle my moans.

"Shh. Be quiet or else you'll be punished more." Ben said in a low raspy voice. He smacked my ass hard, leaving his handprint. I moaned loudly, spitting out the thong. Ben took the belt off my hands and smirked.

"You asked for it." Ben smacked my ass again and pulled me up making me press my back against his chest as he thrusted harder and faster.

"Oh my goddddd Papppiii" I begged and moaned his name as I couldn't take it anymore. His dick is so good, it made me tear up a little. He kept hitting the right spots..

I bent over the stuck my ass out as he kept fucking me roughly. I grabbed my jacket and bit into it as I moaned and instantly climaxed. My legs were shaking but Ben kept going.

"Babe I'm close, where do you want it?" Ben groaned and reached down rubbing my clit fast as he kept thrusting.

I moaned loudly and looked back at him, "In me.", I exclaimed.

He smirked and moaned my name as he came in me then slowly slid out and turned me onto my back on the seat. He leaned in and hovered over me as he slipped his cock into me again as he began to suck on my nipples, squeezing my breasts together. I gasped and moaned as he began to thrust slow but deep. He was going slow to give us both a break. I watched him as he continued to suck, he bit my nipples and tugged on them, causing me to moan loudly.

"Don't stop daddy..." I begged and moaned softly as he continued to suck on my breasts but began to thrust faster, ramming his cock into my pussy hard but in a pleasurable manner.

Blick blick started playing and I giggled softly and looked at up at him as he looked at me and smirked.

"Big daddy..." I giggled and he smirked and leaned in and kissed me deeply.

I kissed back but slipped my tongue in. Ben smirked and continued to kiss me, swirling his tongue with mine. I love when he matched my nastiness...

He slowly pulled away from the kiss but kept thrusting into me. He lifted my legs up and held them over my head as he rubbed my clit fast.

"Do not cum, my little princess." Ben demanded and slapped my pussy. I jolted a bit and begged for him to let me as I was close already.

He rubbed my clit faster, I couldn't hold it in anymore and came instantly, causing my legs to tremble profusely. Ben shook his head softly and kept thrusting hard into me and came after me. He moaned loudly and slowly slid out of me. He picked up my body easily and sat in my spot then placed me in his lap.