Asking for forgiveness

Ben's Pov

I woke up to find Jenn soundly asleep. I gently rubbed her sides and tenderly caressed her breasts.

"Don't. I'm still upset with you," Jenn murmured as she awoke and distanced herself from me, her disappointment evident in her actions.

"Jenn, you seemed so joyful yesterday," I sighed, trying to break the silence that hung heavily in the room.

"Because it was a façade. All I truly desired was to be in your arms and spend my birthday with you, just the two of us, before attending to the kids. While I appreciate your efforts yesterday, it stung to feel essentially ignored," Jenn responded, her frustration evident in her voice.

 "Just relax and look at me, babe..." I implored gently.

She refused to meet my gaze, continuing, "You ruined my birthday. I've never felt so despondent on my special day."

"So, in other words, you're saying 'to hell with you' and 'I didn't enjoy yesterday,' is that what I'm hearing?" I asked, seeking clarification.

Her response was a profound silence, amplifying the emotional rift between us.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I love you deeply," I uttered in a heartfelt attempt to mend the rift between us."

I don't care. Leave me alone. I'll celebrate my birthday week in solitude," she replied with a palpable air of resignation.

"Birthday week? Jennifer, what if we," I began to suggest, but she cut me off abruptly.

"Don't. I don't care, and I don't want to hear what you have to say. Just leave me alone and let me wallow in my sadness," she snapped in a frigid tone.

"Babe," I whispered softly, leaning in to kiss her neck. She pushed my face away and retreated to the far edge of the bed, creating a vast expanse between us on the California king bed. "Jennifer, come on," I urged.

"Fuck you," she retorted, her anger and distress.

"Fuck me? Fine. If that's the game you want to play, then so be it," I declared. Rising from the bed, I swiftly pulled the sheets away from her, revealing her exquisite form. I gently grasped her legs and positioned her at the corner of the bed, lifting her legs up.

"If you want to be rude, ungrateful, and sullen, then I'll make sure that attitude vanishes," I stated firmly as I moved her panties to the side before lavishing her clit with passionate attention. Her moans filled the room, and she arched her back, surrendering to the pleasure, gripping my hair and pulling it, momentarily forcing me to withdraw my face from her warmth."Don't do that. Just fuck me." Jenn said with an attitude.

Jenn's pov

He lifted my legs high as he spit in his hand and stroked his long shaft. I watched eagerly as I caressed his chest softly and looked up at him innocently yet seductive. I softly bit my lip and a moan escaped both of our mouths as he slipped his tip in. He watched my pussy swallow his cock easily since I was soaking wet.

"I was doing my best for you but clearly that wasn't enough." Ben snapped as he did slow but intense, deep single strokes. I let out a pleasurable moan, my brows furrowing in response to his assertive tone.

"Fuck you. I am grateful for everything you've done for me. You didn't understand me when I said I wanted to be with you only. You never listen." I snapped at him.

He held me close as he slapped my breast hard and gripped it.

"I always listen. Especially when you tell me to do things." He snapped at me and kissed my neck hungrily.

"No you don't."I gave him an attitude back.

"Bull fucking shit." He groaned and thrusted faster and harder.

I held onto his biceps and moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're spending the day with me today and I don't give a fuck if you have a business call. I'm throwing your phone into the ocean if you do." I snapped at him and kissed him deeply. He kissed back.

"Jokes on you, my phone has been on do not disturb mode." He said and kept thrusting deep and fast into me.

"You irritate me so much." I snapped at him.

"You irritate me as well." Ben snapped and thrusted harder, taking his anger out on me.

I let out a loud moan as his lips brushed against my tender breasts, and his teeth gently grazed my nipples. I bit my lip hard and moaned as he sucked on my nipples with such great intensity. He was so rough with my breasts.

After a few minutes we both came at the same time. He laid back beside me and looked over at me breathless.

"That was the most intense sex we've ever had..." Ben said as he was out of breath and panting hard.

"Hell yeah it was. You jerk off, you hurt my boobs. They're all red and my nipples are swollen." I said and held my tender breasts.

"Oh well. Boo who." Ben smirked and kissed my breasts, biting on my nipppes again.

"Ouch you mother fucker! I told you they hurt!" I smacked his forehead.

"That's it. You're getting it good. Once I recover." Ben said as he moved me and placed me over his lap, slapping my ass hard multiple times. Each slap harder than the last. I moaned and begged for more. He smirked and spread my cheeks as he slipped two fingers into me.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned and bit the pillow and gripped the sheets.

He began to pump his fingers in and out of me quickly and roughly. He pulled my hair and looked at me as he watched me struggle.

"Are you going to stop with that attitude??" He said as he fingered me deeper and harder. I whimpered and moaned begging for more.

"Answer me." He said sternly before letting go of my hair and slapping my ass hard.

"Yes daddy! I promise to be a good girl!" I cried out and moaned as he continued to finger me. I immediately came hard and Ben pulled his fingers out and shoved them in my mouth making me gag. He made me taste myself. I sucked on his fingers and he pulled his hand away before laying me on my back again.

"You gonna be a good girl today?" He asked as he hovered over me, stroking his long shaft. I nodded as I grazed his cock with my nails softly. He groaned and stroked himself as he played with my breasts. I watched him and smirked as he instantly came all over my stomach.

"Fuck... just looking at you makes me cum so easily..." he groaned and grabbed a towel to clean me up. He tossed it to the side and held me close as we both fell back asleep together.

To be continued...