The after party

Jennifer's Pov

I looked over and saw Alex, Diddy, and Drake all talking to each other.

Fuck... how am I going to be able to walk by them?? They're literally at the entrance... well close to where our assigned table is at.

I sighed and held Ben's hand. He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Follow my lead and no one will get hurt." He whispered in a low raspy voice, kind of like how he does in Batman. I've never heard him like this but it immediately gave me butterflies.

"Excuse me fellas." Ben said as he held me close with his arm around my waist securely and his hand on my belly protectively.

Alex, Diddy, and Drake immediately turned their necks to us and looked at me, checking me out without even bothering to say hi to Ben. They al ignored him.

"Hiii Jenny" Diddy said and I completely ignored him.

We sat down at our seats and Diddy came over to our table.

"Hey beautiful. Haven't seen you in a while. You must be Bobby right?" He said to me then looked at Ben then looked back at me.

"It's Ben. Affleck. You must be the man who's still in love with a woman who has higher standards than you can ever imagine and dated you because she felt sorry for you back then." Ben smiled.

"What? Who even invited you pretty boy." Diddy said and was annoyed.

"What my husband is saying is that you should go. Or I'll call security." I smiled.

"Husband? Oh my bad Jenny Lynn." He said to me and got a bit flustered then left.

Alex looked over at us and I looked at Ben.

"Thank you for scaring him away and not being a jerk to me." I said and kissed him.

"Babe, I'd never treat you like how he did or any of the other guys. I love you and nothing is ever going to come between us." Ben said and kissed me. I kissed back and wiped my lipgloss off his lips with my thumb.

"Uh uh. I'm keeping my wife's lipgloss on me." Ben chuckled and cupped my face, giving me a big kiss. I kissed back and giggled.

"Babbbeee" I laughed.

"What? Let's order some dessert then go dance once Lizzo performs?" He asked and smiled at me as he caressed my cheek.

"Sounds perfect." I said and smiled.

Kim and Kendall made their way over to us and I immediately got up and hugged them both tightly.

"Hi!!! I missed you so so much!" Kim and Kendall both said.

"I missed you guys too! Also, I know you know him but this is my hubby. I think it's the first time you two have ever met him." I said and turned to tell Ben to get up but he was already behind me and he introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Ben. It's nice to meet the Kardashian Jenner fam." Ben said as he shook their hands and smiled warmly.

"It's nice to meet you too. Wow Jenn, he's cute. I'm proud of you." Kim said and teased since her and I are best friends. I mean we are besties but we just have very crazy schedules so we rarely see each other.

I laughed and nodded.

"Yep, this is my cute and handsome husband." I giggled.

"We came to say hi and to see the little babyyyy. Can we take a photo?" Kim asked and smiled.