Nothin' On You

Ben's Pov

Jennifer and I woke up in the Malibu beach house I told her about. She had nothing on under the sheets, we didn't do anything last night but sleep. I turned to face her and she was on her phone.

"Good morning." I said to her and she looked at me.

"Good morning baby. Just a quick question.. did we have sex last night?" She asked.

"No, love. You kept getting hot throughout the night even though it was cold so you ended up taking off your jammies I bought you." I said and pointed to her pajamas scattered on the floor along with her thong.

"Interesting. Well. Since we're already naked..." Jenn looked under the sheets to see me still wearing my pajama pants. "Annoying." She said and rolled her eyes as she laid back in bed and continued watching tik toks on her phone.

"What?" I laughed and pulled her close to me and spread her legs under the sheets. I rubbed her inner thigh then ran my finger tips along her folds.

"Hmm.. mhm... That's what I wanted..." Jenn moaned softly as she melted into the sheets and let me touch and play with her folds.

"Right there papi..." She whimpered as she begged me to touch her some more. I rubbed her folds then rubbed her clit. She was already so soaked, so my fingers easily glided across her folds. I slipped two fingers in and curved them a bit as I fingered her fast. I pumped my fingers in and out quickly as I watched her get tense and sit up a bit resting on her elbows.

"Fuck I can't see anything... the baby is in the way." She said and we both laughed. I continued to finger her deeper and faster as I heard the wet noises each time I pumped my fingers in.

"Good girl... so wet for daddy.." I said in a low raspy voice as I kissed her neck.

"Only for... y-you... Oh my god... don't... don't stop... I'm... I'm so close.." Jenn whimpered as she arched her back more and caressed my beard.

Jenn let out a loud scream as she climaxed hard and raised her hips as she squirted all over the sheets. Her legs were trembling and shaking.

"That's my girl." I said and smirked as I rubbed her clit fast causing her to squirt a bit more again. Her breathing became heavy as she begged for more and wanted to be touched more.

"That's enough princess.." I said to her and kissed her shoulder down to her breasts.

"No! Give me more.. now!" Jenn whimpered and squeezed my hand.

"Fine." I went under the sheets and placed her legs over my shoulders as I buried my face into her pussy and licked her folds roughly. I sucked on them roughly before giving her clit some attention.

Jennifer's moans and screams filled the room as she cried out in pleasure from not being touched for so long.

"Oh my god... Ben... deeper... deeper!" Jenn whimpered as I was eating her out and swirling my tongue inside her.

Jenn was squirming a bit as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. "I'm trying to eat my meal here and you keep moving. That's it, it's time for a punishment." I said and tossed the sheets to the side then pulled down my pajama pants and boxers to my knees. I hover over her and slapped her pussy with the tip of my cock then rubbed it between her folds.

"Oh my god... Ben.. I need you.. I need you so bad daddy... please..." Jenn whimpered and rubbed her clit. I pushed her hand away. "Mine." I smirked and rubbed her clit fast as I slipped my tip in. We both moaned at the same time and looked down at each other with love.