Boston day 4 pt 1

Ben's POV

Today is going to be great. We're going to go visit my mom then we are going to just have a simple family day and have the kids go to the movies later with my cousin and her kids.

"Good morning princess." I whispered to Jenn as she was sleeping and kissed her cheek.

"Morning.." Jenn whispered and snuggled into me as she continued to sleep.

I slipped my hand under the sheets and rubbed her bare belly as she slept. We both went to bed nude since we had such a great time last night..

I leaned in and kissed her cheeks softly then kissed along her jawline and down her neck.

"Hmmm... is the door locked?" Jenn whispered as she had her eyes closed but moved onto her back.

"No, but I'll be quick." I whispered then put a pillow under her hips. I hovered over her and placed soft kisses on her lips. She opened her eyes and kissed back as I was between her legs.

I slowly slipped myself inside her and kissed her deeply and more passionately as I ran my hands down her body and pulled the sheets over us.

"Oh my god..." Jenn said softly and moaned softly as I thrusted deep and slow making sure to rub her clit as I thrusted.

"Oh right there.." She gripped my biceps as I continued to thrust slow.

"Good girl... Take it all... without screaming and you shall be rewarded..." I whispered in her ear in a low raspy voice then but her earlobe softly and sucked on it.

"I hate you so much..." Jenn teased and wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to go faster but still at a slow tempo.

Jenn goes crazy when I do slow strokes, so that's what I did. She bit her lips trying to stop herself from moaning loud. I smirked and chuckled as I continued to do slow strokes.

Her skin started to form little tiny bumps, getting ghosbumps because she was in so much pleasure it sent chills down her spine.

"I can't.. I can't..." Jenn cried out softly as she arched her back pushing my face into her breast. I chuckled and sucked on her breasts, biting them softly and tugging on them as I began to thrust harder and deeper, making the bed shake.

"Oh fuck!" Jenn accidentally yelled as she moaned loudly on accident again.

"Sssshhhhh" I said to her and took her nipple back into my mouth and kept sucking on them.

"I can't oh my for bennnnn.... Papi... don't stop... dame... dame más......" Jenn mumbled and arched her back again as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I kissed her neck some more and sucked on her skin leaving another hickey. I smirked at it and looked into her eyes with love. She looked back at me and bit her lip as she ran her fingers through my hair again and gripped it  as she made a pleasure face. She yelled out my name as she came.

"Ssshhhh" I covered her mouth and moaned her name as I came shortly after she did.

I slowly pulled out and laid beside her, both of us were both very sweaty from being under the covers.

"Fuck..." I whispered.

"Let's shower?" I asked.

"Yes... but carry me because I can't walk." Jenn said to me and held her arms out. I got out of bed and picked her up then carried her to the bathroom. I set her on the counter and she made a face.