Birthday shenanigans

Sunday morning

Jennifers  perspective

A gentle knock on the door stirred me from my slumber. Ben, already dressed but in his pajamas, graciously greeted room service, and together with Elaine and Stevie, transformed the hotel room into a birthday wonderland.

An hour later...

"Jennifer, honey, wake up," Ben whispered, planting a sweet kiss on my head.

"Hmm... 5 more minutes, please..." I mumbled, still half-asleep.

Stevie started singing, "Happy birthday to you," and I sat up to see him holding a plate with a delightful crepe.

I giggled as he serenaded me, glancing over at Ben, who was recording the heartwarming moment. Stevie handed me the plate with "Happy birthday sweet Jennifer" written in chocolate underneath.

"You guys are so sweet," I thanked them.

"Of course, baby! It's your big day!!! 23!!!" Stevie cheered.

"Thank you, thank you. I'm gonna freshen up real quick. I'll be out there soon," I giggled, and Stevie and Elaine left the room, leaving Ben and me alone.

"Happy birthday, love bug," Ben said, placing the crepe on the nightstand and lying beside me, kissing my shoulder softly.

"Thank you, papi," I giggled, watching as he playfully pulled down the straps of my nightgown.

His tender kisses traveled along my shoulder, collarbones, and down to my chest. Admiring my breasts, he took them into his hands, squeezing them together before gently taking one into his mouth. My breath caught, and I couldn't help but moan as his teeth tugged on my nipple.

"Fuck..." I whispered, placing my hand on his head.

Ben then spread my legs, caressing my folds softly. Knowing I didn't wear panties to bed, he slipped two fingers inside, fingering me slowly at first.

A soft moan escaped me as he continued with an intensified pace. As I got closer to climaxing, I arched my back, gripping the sheets. I gasped, accidentally moaning as waves of pleasure washed over me. Relieved, I uncurled my toes and relaxed.

Ben sat up, licking my juices off his fingers, smirking. "Your birthday treat was actually my treat to myself... you taste so good like honey," he whispered in a raspy voice, hovering over me and kissing me, letting me taste myself through his lips.

He rubbed my folds softly, making me jolt from the sensitivity. "Don't... I'm going to have to call housekeeping for extra sheets if you go again..." I pleaded, trying to stop him.

"For what..?" he smirked, playing dumb.

"Because you're gonna make waterfalls happen everywhere... and we don't want that to happen just yet..." I teased seductively.

He nodded softly, leaning down to place soft kisses on my inner thighs, teasingly.

"So beautiful... like a rose..." He whispered, admiring my folds before licking them softly.

"Ben..." I begged.

He chuckled, stopping, and sat up, helping me out of bed. While I cleaned up, he went to freshen up, and I changed into a white maxi dress. I put on a touch of makeup and styled my hair in a high ponytail, thankful for the extensions Chris put in.

"You look so good," Ben smacked my ass and played with it.

"Babyyyy!" I tried to pull away, but he pulled me closer, giving my ass a final playful slap.

"Okay, I'm done," he chuckled. "You look so beautiful. Like a goddess... All you need is one of those leaf crowns, and you'll complete the goddess look. Damn, you're just so beautiful," he said softly.