Remember me?

Jenn's pov

It was the day of Sera's show. Ben and I had just dropped off the kids. Violet wasn't allowed to drive anymore since she made her choice to move out with her boyfriend. She has to start from scratch and purchase her own car.

Ben and I were at on breakfast date with the girls. Juni and Raelynn were both awake in the stroller and were calm and quiet. Juni was playing with her toy while Raelynn was just looking around while sucking on her binky.

Ben was sitting beside me and had his arm around me as he was playing with my hair. He sipped on his Diet Coke and looked at me.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Yeah baby." I nodded and looked at him.

"Can I marry you again?" He asked and I just burst out laughing.

"What? You're crazy. First time was a mistake and second time was a do over." I teased.

"Oh shut up. You love me." Ben rolled his eyes playfully.

"At times." I laughed and kissed him.

I know he was trying to be cute when he said the marrying me again part but I just like being mean to him and teasing him. It's fun to play around with him.

"Anyways." Ben said and was hurt by my joke. I laughed and kissed him. He kissed back and pinched my side to get back at me which made me squirm.

"Hey hey hey!" I giggled and placed a kiss on his lips. He kissed back and pulled me closer to him then slid his hand down my side and held me close leaving his hand on the part where my leg meets my waist. I looked at him as he winked at me and kissed me again. I kissed back and blushed softly. He was being so affectionate.. which I don't mind but we always limit the amount of public affection. He looked at me with those eyes.. those "I want you" eyes...

I gulped softly and bit my lip. The waitress came back with our food and set it in front of us.

"Thank you." Ben instantly changed his demeanor and became innocent then smiled at the waitress.

"Of course. Anything for you Mr. Affleck. Can I get you anything else?" She smiled and was a bit flirty, especially in front of me.

"I'd love to have some of my wife but she's sadly not on the menu. Then again, I wouldn't want to share her anyways." Ben said as he looked at me with love then smiled at the waitress.

"Uh.. alright. Enjoy your meals." She said.

"Oh I will." Ben smirked as he looked at me and I was feeling a bit shy but definitely not jealous. Anybody can have my man... I truly don't care. At the end of the day, he belongs to me and will always want more of me.

"Woah. Settle down there.." I laughed as I looked at his crotch as he was all bricked up.

"My wife just looks.. so sexy in those yoga pants and that crop top... that extra weight is in all the right places.. my oh my.." Ben whispered in my ear as he gripped my breast while no one was looking.

"Bennnn.. behave yourself, baby." I said and laughed as I enjoyed all the attention he was giving me.

"I can't.. you're so beautiful and sexy." He whispered and let go of my breast then wrapped his arm around my chair as we began to eat. He took his phone out and set it on the table.

I glanced at his wallpaper and it was a photo of me from this trip posing like this just without a bikini

I glanced at his wallpaper and it was a photo of me from this trip posing like this just without a bikini. I looked at him and shook my head.

"You can't just walk around with my nipples on display babe." I said as I looked at him.

"They're blurred out." He smirked softly and looked at my chest then up at me. "And the kids don't use this phone, they use my other phone. This is my personal and the other phone is my work phone." He smirked as he pinched my nipple through my top.

"Oooww" I laughed and smacked his hand off my chest.

We continued eating and had a great breakfast, just the hubby and I. And of course Juni and Raelynn had milk. Juni has been eating some solid foods here and there but she's been eating baby food rather than actual solid food.

I picked up raelynn carefully and smiled at her as I held her tiny little self in my arms.

"Hi my little princess. Thank you for being so patient and waiting for mommy." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She sneezed softly and sighed in such a cute way. Ben smiled and leaned in closer to me as he watched Raelynn stare at me. She yawned softly and looked at me while kicking her legs a bit.

"You tired mamas?" Ben said softly to her and kissed her forehead softly.

"Can I rock her to sleep?" He asked me and I nodded softly.

I watched him carefully take her from me and he gently rocked her to sleep.

I smiled softly and took a video of him. A girl came up to us, she was around 25-30. I looked up at her as she came up to us.

"Hi, sorry to bother you, my name is Lizzy. but can I get a photo with you? I love your work and you are my inspiration." The girl smiled wide and looked at me.

"Of course." I smiled and set my phone down then stood up and took a selfie with the girl. Ben glanced at her and smiled nicely.

"Can I take a photo with the both of you?" Lizzy asked.

"Umm.." I looked at Ben's and he nodded.

He grabbed a blanket and put it over raelynns face. We took a selfie then he removed the blanket after.

"Your daughters are so gorgeous. I'm a mother myself. I have a baby girl named Annisa, she's 3 years old and is named after my mother." Lizzy smiled and pointed to her daughter who was shyly hiding behind her grandma. Ben looked over at her then lizzys mother then looked at Lizzy.

"Aw, I'm sure she's sweet." I smiled and noticed she kept glancing over at Ben. I didn't really think much of it but then she left shortly after thanking us.

I smiled as I watched her walk away and walk up to a woman who was with Lizzy's daughter.

I looked over at Ben and smiled. "She seemed so nice and sweet. Her daughter is adorable and looks like Sera when she was a baby." I giggled softly and smiled.

"Yeah.." Ben smiled softly and looked at me then immediately kissed me which caught me off guard. I kissed back then looked down at RaeLynn who was deep asleep.

To be continued...