Paris

On the eve of our flight to Paris, excitement filled the air as Jenn and Ben bid farewell to their kids. Set to embark on an adventure, they hopped into Ben's sleek Mercedes, en route to the airport. Anticipation hung between them, building with every passing mile.

As the journey unfolded on that Wednesday, May 18th, at 4:55 PM, Jennifer's phone buzzed with an unexpected call.

"Hello?"

"It's Benny. I have something for you—a chance to sing at Cristiano's party on Saturday night. A famous person wants you there, and they're offering 25 million Euros for 6 hours."

Caught off guard, Jenn hesitated, "Who is it, and how much for the singing?"

"It's Cristiano Ronaldo's party. They're paying 25 million Euros for a 2-hour concert and 4 hours mingling with guests."

"Ronaldo?" Jenn's disbelief echoed.

"Thee Ronaldo. So, yes or no?"

Contemplating the offer, she turned to Ben. "Babe, Benny has this opportunity for me on Saturday night. What do you think?"

"It's up to you. I wanted to take you out, but go do your thing. I don't mind," Ben responded, his hand resting reassuringly on her thigh.

"Ben and I had plans, though," Jenn sighed, torn between commitments.

"It's fine. Cristiano really wants you there, but I'll tell him no," Benny conceded.

Pausing, Jenn bit her lip nervously. "Can I bring Ben?"

"Of course, and are the kids coming?"

"No, just Ben and I for the Paris trip," Jenn confirmed.

"Perfect. I'll let him know," Benny agreed.

Resolving the dilemma, Jenn promised to text after landing, and the call ended. Turning to Ben, she relayed the decision. "So, we'll attend Benny's event, a mini concert the next day, and leave on Sunday."

"Alright, we'll make it a fun weekend," Ben smiled.

As they continued, updates from Violet filled Jenn's phone, adding to the anticipation. "By the way, Violet's at the party," she shared.

"Good," Ben nodded, focusing on the road ahead. The weekend's adventure awaited.

We finally arrived and made our way onto the jet while our bags were being unloaded.

"8 bags Jenn... really?" Ben said as he watched the cab crew load the bets into the luggage area.

"Yes, I always travel with at least 10 bags." I said and laughed softly.

"Alright I guess..." Ben said and sat across from me. He grabbed my Hermès blanket and laid back in his seat. After a few minutes we were finally able to take off into the air.

Ben and I just kept looking at each other and smiling. Sometimes words aren't needed when it comes to him and I.. a single look can say a thousand words... and he's giving me that look...

I giggled softly and closes the doors to where the pilots were at then walked over to Ben and straddles his waist, removing the blanket. He shook his head softly and sat me on the table, pulling off my legs and moving my thong to the side.

He looked at me as he ran his fingers across my folds, making me jolt slightly, being very sensitive to his touch. He smirked and rubbed my folds then slowly began to rub my clit with his thumb. I tried my best to hold on my moans but he was making it difficult... I gulped softly and watched as he replaced his fingers with his tongue as he nuzzled his head between my legs and flicked his tongue across my clit and sucked on it. I gripped his hair and pushed my chest out as I arch my back.

"Ben.. oh my god.." I whimpered and moaned his name...

He held my thighs tightly as he continued to eat me out, preventing me from closing my legs and pulling away. I cried out his name as he sucked on my clit again and fingered me roughly.

He looked up at me, the way he looked up at me was as if a lion was drinking water from a lake and staring at its prey... we maintained eye contacted for a few minutes before I came onto his fingers.

He slowly pulled away. "Good little lion... or shall I say good kitty..." he said in a seductive tone as he put his fingers in my mouth, making me suck off my own juices.

He gripped my throat after and kisses me deeply as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. I kissed back and ran my fingers though his hair.. he made me sit on the chair with my ass up and out and my face pressed against the other seat.

To be continued...

Im gonna cut you all off right there.. 😂 Part two tomorrow, including the festival 😉