Premiere Day- Flash

Ben's Pov

I woke up and my body was sore. Jennifer and I had a great time last night but after many rounds... I think I'm good for the rest of the week. I looked over at Jenn and she was already awake and was feeding Juni.

"Good morning." I said softly.

"Good morning papi. Did you have a great time last night?" Jenn asked with a soft smirk.

"Very. But I'm very sore. I feel so tired like if I did a boot camp workout." I said and laughed.

"Hmm. Good. I feel great." Jenn giggled and watched my hand as I massaged her inner thigh.

"If you're sore, don't start something you're not going to finish." She teased.

"I'll eat when she takes her nap." I grinned and got up slowly to see a hickey on the base of my cock and another hickey on my balls.

"Fuck Jenn. What'd you do?" I said and she looked at my cock then at me.

"Nothing.. just sucked your soul out. I've never heard you moan so loud ever." She smirked.

"Fuck." I said softly and started the shower then got in when it was cold. I closed my eyes and started to get flashbacks of last night.

I grinned as I remembered her riding me like crazy and spelling out her name with her hips while she rode me. The way how she caressed my beard and looked at me with that seductive look she always does... her hands running down my chest them up her body... watching her play with herself while she was riding is one of my biggest turn ons. I opened my eyes as I began to stroke myself.

"Hey hey hey. That's my meat and my meat only you fucker." Jenn said as she finished burping Juni and carefully set her into her crib then played some white noise in the background.

She walked over to me and looked at me.

"That's mine. You can't touch it." She said and opened the glass door to help me out.

I woke up again and gasped as I realized I was dreaming. Jennifer was deep asleep beside me and had hickeys all over her inner thighs, her stomach and around her nipples. I looked at my body and saw hickeys on my thighs and all over my chest. I realized Jennifer spelled her name across my chest. I looked at her again and she turned around in her sleep, facing me then pulled me close to her as she sighed cutely and stayed asleep. I looked down at her and held her close then played with her hair.

"Hm... No.. he wants.... the blue one... he....deserves whatever he asks for... that's my husband..." Jenn said while talking in her sleep. She moved in bit and furrowed her eyebrows as she was dreaming.

"Sshhh shhh it's okay." I whispered and massaged her eyebrows a bit to get her to relax her face. She stayed asleep and relaxed her face. I pulled the sheets on us and looked at the clock. 3:25 AM. I sighed softly and went back to sleep.

8:20 AM

I woke up to the sound of Jennifer throwing up. I immediately got up and went to comfort her as I held her hair back and rubbed her back softly.

When she was done, I started a warm bath for her and threw in some rose petals along with some epsom salt. After I helped her brush her teeth then picked her up and put her into the tub carefully.

"You're so good to me." Jenn said as she was tired from throwing up.

"Of course. Always. How long have you been throwing up?" I asked.