Boston day 4 pt 2

Jennifer's Pov

We finally left the hotel and were on our way somewhere. Ben didn't tell me where we were supposed to go, he just shrugged whenever I asked and continued to hold my hand.

I looked at my text messages and Ben took my phone from me.

"Uh uh. No work messages until we get back to LA. This is our time. Family time, babe." Ben said and read my messages.

"Magic Mike information I see. Channing wants to rehearse with you before you start filimg. Are you gonna go?" Ben asked.

"No, I already played a stripper so I know how things work." I said and shrugged.

"I'm kidding babe, he didn't text. But good answer." He said and kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes playfully and took my phone back and answered some emails that were urgent.

"So where are we going?" I asked him again.

"I dunno. We will know when we get there." Ben said and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, dying of anticipation.

We finally arrived after an hour of horrible traffic because of a car accident.

I looked out the window.

"Fenway park? Again?" I asked.

Ben stayed quiet and got the kids out first then me last.

We walked towards the entrance and we checked in them a worker led us onto the field.

Ben stopped me and let the kids walk ahead with the worker. He grabbed my hand and looked down at me. "Put this on." Ben said as he handed me a blindfold. I looked at him weird and laughed softly.

"You're going to propose again?" I teased.

"No, not making that mistake again." Ben teased.

"Well fuck you too." I laughed and flipped him off.

"Babe I'm kidding." He said and laughed as he put the blindfold on me. "Can you see anything?" He added.

"Nope." I said.

"What about this?" Ben flipped me off with both of his hands.

"I can't see anything babe. My eyes are closed because of my lashes." I said as I reached for his bicep and accidentally poked his lip with my nail.

"Oops" I said and we both laughed. He led me to the field and was holding my hand tightly so I wouldn't lose my balance since we both know I'm clumsy.

We arrived to the field and we stopped.

"Ready?" Ben whispered and kissed my cheek softly.

"I suppose.." I said nervously.

He took off the blindfold and my favorite Latin band, Camila, started singing. They were literally on stage, I couldn't believe it! How did Ben get them to come and play??

I looked at him and was so excited then kissed him. He kissed back and held me close as I started to sing with them as I watched them on stage. They were playing the song Todo Cambió.

Ben surprisingly sang along. "Antes que te ame más, Escucha por favor.... Déjame decir que todo te di, Y no hay cómo explicar, Pero, menos notar
Simplemente así lo sentí....Cuando te vi" Ben sang to me and held me close as we swayed to the music. Violet, Sera, and Cy were both recording and taking photos while Max and Sam were sitting at the table by the stage.