Kiss me more

It had been 3 days since the Gala. Jennifer, Ben, and the kids flew back to Paris. They were settled in their hotel and were relaxing.

On Friday, Jenn started filming again. Ben was with the kids this time but he took them out around Paris to have fun.

Jennifer's Pov

Most of the film was about Channing. I had my moments here and there... but my favorite part was another sex scene we had. This one was definitely going to be more intimate because it's in the club where Channing is rehearsing with the other dancers. But before he rehearses we have our sex scene.

I looked in the mirror at my dress and was amazed by how good I look

I looked in the mirror at my dress and was amazed by how good I look. I then turned to the side and saw I was really pregnant.

"Fuck... I look so big today." I said to the wardrobe supervisor.

"Not at all honey. You look snatched and sexy. I mean yeah from the side you do look pregnant but from the front, the dress hugs you so well you can't even tell. Besides the camera crew knows their angles very well so don't even worry about looking "too pregnant." You look so cute and tiny." Ariel said as she smiled up at me while helping me strap my heels on.

"Thank you, I appreciate you." I said and giggled. After she helped me with my heels, I walked over to the set to see Channing sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He looked over at me and bit his lip, teasing me by winking and licking his lips. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked over to him.

"Last nasty scene before we have regular scenes." I said as I walked up to him standing between his legs and looking down at him.

"Mhm. It's going to be very eventful." He teased and looked up and down at me slowly then caressed my hip softly while no one was looking.

"Come on let's go." I said and smiled at him. He nodded and got up. We got into our places and were waiting for our cue to go. We were actually in a male strip club but it was cleared out because we're filming.

"Action!" The director called out.

I walked into the club and looked at Channing as he was directing the dancers and showing them the routine. I stopped in front of the stage and looked up at him.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to go back to Italy soon?" Channing stopped teaching them and looked down at me.

"I just wanted to say goodbye..." I said and sighed softly as I looked at him with a sad expression.

"No, we need to talk." He said in a stern tone then looked at the guys. "Take a lunch. I'll be back." He said to the guys then hopped off stage and held my hand, guiding me to the office.

"What do we need to talk for? I thought we left on good terms?" I asked as I followed him.

"Good terms? HAH, sure!" Channing said dramatically and laughed.