Solid

Bens' kids had been over at his house for a week, meaning they spent the week with Jennifer as well.

Jennifer's Pov

I was in Ben's room packing for our trip to Paris. Well technically it's his trip but he invited me to come. I was looking at the outfits and what to wear. I looked at the messages my stylist sent me of inspo pics, to give me ideas of what to wear especially for the red carpet.

Oh my god. This is mine and Bens first appearance together as a couple... holy shit. No one knows. Not even the media. Thank god but I am not ready for what is about to come... I mean I'm prepared because my ex. Alex... hired paps to follow us. He's such an attention whore, anyways. I just am happy to step out and take photos with my man. Oh wow. I'm his girlfriend and he's mine... I laughed softly and bit my lip softly as I was thinking about all the fun we'll have in the hotel... no kids. Just us.

"Do you really have to go?" Seraphina asked and pouted as she stood at the entrance of the closet.

I immediately got out of my thoughts and looked over at her.

"Yes baby, your dad had this planned for a while. But I promise I'll be back. By the time I come back. Max and Emme will be back home as well and we can do a little road trip." I said and got up from the floor and went to go hug her.

Out of the three kids... this past week Seraphina and I grew close. I have a relationship with all the kids but they're all different in their own way. Sera and I just bond differently. Her love language is quality time which is my love language as well. But also.. it was very surprising because the first day, Sera was very shy and now she's opened up and is the sweetest thing ever. I love her already.

"You really mean it?" Sera looked up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Of course baby. I do. I promise." I said and caressed her cheek softly.

"Okay." Sera said softly and sighed in relief as she hugged me again.

"I'm only going to be gone for a few days. If you want, you can even text me whenever. But since the time zones will be different, I may be sleeping." I giggled softly. She nodded and handed me her phone, I put my number in and she smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll let you finish packing. I'll be downstairs if you need me." She said and smiled at me before she left the room.

"Okay, baby!" I smiled and continued packing.

I heard some footsteps coming towards the room...

"Sera?" I called out.

I felt someone's  arms wrap around my waist...

"You excited for Paris..? We're gonna have a great time and have some fun time..." Ben said and kissed my shoulder softly before kissing up to my neck.

"Mhm.. so excited... I miss Paris so much." I said softly as I bit my lip softly.

"Oh yeah... and we probably will rejoin the mile high club..." Ben whispered in my ear as he pulled up my shirt slowly and tugged on my nipples.

"Mhh... I don't mind..." I said softly and let him touch me.

"Good... But babe... before you do anything, is the door locked?" I asked and was worried about one of the kids walking in.

"Yes. I closed it and locked it when I came in." He said softly as he turned me around and cupped my face, kissing me soft and deep, caressing the sides of my face softly. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we kissed deeply. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, kissing like a young couple who's madly in love.