The move

Jenn's pov

Last night was so chaotic. I loved seeing all my friends at dinner but I was just feeling off and was feeling like shit. I didn't know why. I looked at Ben as he was watching tv. We had just finished having sex and he was still hard. I let out a laugh when I noticed then got up to get dressed and make sure everything was packed.

"Papi come on. Get dressed. We have to get things on the truck. The movers will be here in 20 minutes." I said to Ben and walked over to his side of the bed and leaned down.

"Okay." Ben said as he looked at me as I was close to his face waiting for him to devour my face with kisses like he always does but this time he didn't.

"Besitos?? Hello??" I said and pouted. He pulled me onto the bed and cuddled me.

"Don't speak. Just cuddles." He said as he put his head under my shirt and rested his face between my breasts.

"You okay..?" I asked.

"I'm just tired and need my Diet Coke. You wore me out. I need to rest a bit." Ben mumbled in my breasts as he continued to cuddle with me.

"Awww papi." I laughed and rubbed his back. He took a little nap while I let him sleep on my chest. While waiting for him to wake up, it got me thinking about the move.. wondering how things are going to be especially since we haven't spoken to Violet. Well her not speaking to us... I sighed softly and stroked Ben's hair as I continued to think.

After waiting for a long time, the doorbell finally rang, its sound echoing in the house and interrupting the quietness of the room. Ben woke up and got dressed quickly. He hovered over me and placed a bunch of kisses all over my face, which made me giggle.

I smiled at him as his attitude changed and he was excited. With a smile on his face, he gently brushed his thumb against my cheek. As his hand descended, I anticipated his touch, only to be pleasantly surprised when he unexpectedly began  tickling my sides, playfully catching me off guard. I laughed hard and started squirming around as I tried to push his hands off me. I managed to push him off but then he started to chase me around the room. I ran out laughing as we ran downstairs. The kids were in the hallway watching us. Cy shook their head softly and laughed as Ben tripped me as I ran into the living room. I landed on the couch and he began to tickle me again.

"BENNN!!" I yelled and was laughing uncontrollably. He stopped and kissed my forehead then went to go open the door.

"Hello. Come on in." Ben said calmly to the movers as he stepped to the side letting them in. They smiled and entered the house, then proceeded to transfer the boxes that were in our dining room into their truck.

I quickly got up and fixed myself as I went upstairs to go check on Violet. I lightly knocked on her door and slowly went into her room, where I saw her lying on her bed with her back towards me. Carefully, I walked towards her and sat down beside her, wanting to provide support and be there for her.

"Honey.. are you ready? We will be leaving to Georgia at 10 PM tonight, baby girl." I said softly . Violet pulled away from me then turned to face me and snuggled up with me, cuddling me tightly as she began to cry in my arms.

"Vivi... what's wrong?" I said softly as I stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry. I should've listened to you and dad. I'm sorry." Violet said with pain in her voice.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked again.

"He left me..... he didn't want anything to do with me after I told him I was pregnant." Violet said while crying.