Lets make a movie

Jenn's Perspective

The morning following our arrival was enchanting. I woke up in bed to discover my room adorned with a multitude of stunning bouquets of roses. I glanced over at Ben, but he was absent.

"Good morning, sunshine," Ben greeted me as he entered the room, bearing a tray laden with breakfast.

"Good morning, baby. What's the story behind all these flowers?" I asked watching him carefully place the tray on my lap as I sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"These roses symbolize the depth of my love for you," Ben shared, deftly braiding my hair into an elegant side braid to keep it away from my face.

"You're so thoughtful, my love," I replied with a smile.

"Of course, I want to make this stay as wonderful as possible for you and our little one," Ben beamed at me before opening the curtains and letting the soft morning light stream into the room. He even threw open the window and gazed out onto the balcony.

"We should visit our favorite restaurant after your shoot today," Ben suggested, turning back to face me with a playful smirk adorning his face.

"What's that mischievous smile for?" I teased, continuing to savor my breakfast and then sipping my coffee. With a twinkle in his eye, he sauntered over to the bed and settled beside me, looking at me as if I were a delightful treat.

"Sweetie, I'm not in the mood," I giggled, observing his expression shift to a playful pout. An hour later, after finishing breakfast and preparing for the day, Ben and I headed to the film set, a mere 10-minute drive from our hotel. Upon arrival, we entered the building and made our way to the dressing room. I retrieved the outfit I was to wear for the very first scene we were set to film that day.

"A red see-through G-string and a white jumpsuit?" Ben asked his eyes fixed on me as I removed my clothes and the lingerie I had previously donned, replacing them with the alluring red G-string.

"Yes, babe. There won't be any explicit scenes, just some light touching," I assured him, slipping into my heels.

Mary, my talented makeup artist, knocked on the door, and I invited her in. "Well, hello there, perfect ass," Mary playfully remarked as she entered, clearly amused. We both shared a hearty laugh, while Ben shook his head with a fond smile. I donned the jumpsuit while Mary set up her makeup station.

I discreetly sucked in my stomach, creating the illusion of a slight bloat rather than an obvious pregnancy

I discreetly sucked in my stomach, creating the illusion of a slight bloat rather than an obvious pregnancy. The directors were well aware of my condition, which was why they were eager to shoot this scene early. I settled into the makeup chair, where Mary began to work her magic on me.

"So, how excited are you to shoot this scene? I've heard it's going to be sizzling and absolutely fantastic," Mary inquired while applying primer and then smoothly transitioning to my foundation.