I'm glad

Ben's Pov

I waited downstairs for Jenn as she got ready. It only took her 30 minutes which was pretty quick since Jenn is always late. But this time she was ready.

"Papi? Are you there?" Jenn asked as she stood at the top of the staircase then slowly came down.

"Yes princess." I said and waited downstairs for her.

Jen was wearing this custom brown Versace dress along with some Versace heels and a Cartier bracelet and matching ring and some diamond earrings

I looked at her and was amazed by how perfect she looked. Donatella got her measurements right because this dress is gorgeous on her.

"Wow... you... you look so beautiful." I stuttered as I was amazed by her beauty and her perfection.

"Thank you." Jenn smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and moved her hair to the side then pecked her lips again.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's say bye to the kids first." Jenn said and we turned to face the kids. Cy was crying silently.

"Babbyyy why are you crying?" Jenn asked and hugged them tightly.

"Because you look so beautiful and I can't believe dad is finally back. You look so happy and I'm so happy for you momma. All I want is the best for you and dad has been stepping up his game." Cy said while crying and was so proud of me and their mom.

"Aww baby, I love you so much." Jenn said and kissed their head.

"I love you more mama." Cy said.

Jenn hugged Sera, Max, and Violet afterwards. She looked at Samuel and he handed her a rose and smiled cutely as he was mesmerized by his gorgeous momma.

"This rose is as beautiful as my mommy. So here. Take it." Samuel said and hugged Jenn tightly. She hugged back and smiled.

"You're so cute Sammy. I love you my baby boy." Jenn giggled and smiled.

"I love you too mommy. Have fun tonight okay?" He said to her and she nodded.

I hugged the kids after and max slipped a small box into my pocket of my suit. I winked at him and he gave me a thumbs up. We hugged Lupe after then left to the garage. I opened the door to Jenn's Bentley. She smiled and got in then set her clutch on the floor beside her feet. I got in the drivers side then opened the garage and started the car.

"You ready princess?" I asked and she looked at me as she applied her lipgloss. I looked at her lips and then her eyes.

"I take that as a yes.." I said in a soft raspy voice then winked at her. She blushed softly and smiled.