The Special date part 2

Ben's Perspective:The lunch/brunch unfolded seamlessly, just as I had planned. Gratefully, Jennifer and I now found ourselves strolling towards the private beach. Jenn looked incredibly cute and happy, though the presence of Barbra still lingered in her mind. Nevertheless, witnessing her joy in this moment was priceless. These small, genuine moments are the ones that truly make me happy - knowing that she is happy.

I glanced over at Jenn, smiling as she held my hand, leading me to the beach. Our steps came to a halt, and before us lay a carefully arranged blanket adorned with a box of chocolate-covered strawberries.

"You didn't..." Jenn gasped, her emotions welling up again. Her hands covered her mouth, eyes watery as she looked at me in astonishment.

"I did. I wanted to make this day memorable for you, baby," I said, enveloping her in a hug and planting a kiss on her cheek.

We settled onto the blanket, facing the shore, waves crashing onto the sand. Jennifer nestled between my legs, leaning against me as I held her close, feeding her a strawberry.

"This couldn't be any more perfect," she whispered, taking another bite of her strawberry.

"I agree. You know, I always give my all in relationships, but there's something different with you. You make me feel like I don't have to try too hard to impress you. You're just so genuine, and I love that about you. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't surprise you with jewelry..." I teased, earning a chuckle from Jenn as she shook her head.

"Like maybe a necklace," I whispered in her ear, moving her hair aside and placing soft kisses on her neck. "A necklace with my name on it, so I can admire it when I kiss your breasts," I continued, caressing her breasts through her shirt and kneading them softly. 

Jenn moaned softly, nodding as she leaned back into my chest. "That feels good," she whispered.

I paused, softly caressing her sides.  "Keep going," she whined and pouted.

"No, babe. What if someone comes onto the beach?" I chuckled softly.

"Fine, but when we get to my place, we're going to have sex and cuddle," Jenn declared.

"Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets," I chuckled.

"How did you know that's my nickname?" Jenn turned to face me.

"It's a song?" I shrugged.

"Hm, that's right," she giggled.

"What's your nickname for me?" I asked, laughing.

"Cutie," Jenn responded, bursting into laughter.

"That's it?" I laughed.

"Well, I call you 'papi' when you're making love to me," she smirked, biting her lip.

"Hm, that's right," I smirked, leaning in to kiss her sweet lips. After a passionate make-out session, we pulled away, lips slightly swollen.

"Let's go back to my place?" Jenn suggested, caressing my cock through my pants.

I gulped softly, nodded, and got up. Jennifer followed suit, folding the blanket. She handed me the blanket and the box of chocolates. "Are we going to play games at your place?" I teased.

"Sure, games..." Jenn laughed, shaking her head. I held her waist as we walked, embracing her securely."Ben?" Jennifer said softly.