The Ying to my Yang

Jenn's pov

Things are going amazing now that Ben is wrapped up in his movie project. The kids are thriving, and with Christmas just around the corner, I'm eagerly anticipating quality time with the family. I've got a special surprise in store for Ben, the best present ever.

Wednesday afternoon in Ben's office:

"Jennifer, I've got a crucial task for you," Ben said, locking eyes with me from across the desk.

I nodded with a soft smile. "Yes?"

"I want you to take on the role of the supporting actress in the movie," he revealed.

"Working alongside George?" I asked, a bit surprised, but memories of those trailer moments flooding back.

"Exactly. I think you'd be a perfect fit. I know we've got a lot on our plates, with the kids, your businesses, and your fabulous new lingerie line. It'll just be a few exciting months," Ben explained, keenly observing my reactions.

"I was hoping you'd invite me to be your coproducer," I replied, expressing a slight disappointment without letting it overshadow the moment.

"Do you want to be part of the movie or not?" Ben asked , adopting a professional tone and talking to me as a client rather than his wife.

"I do, but I'd love to direct and produce alongside you," I asserted confidently, leaning in and gently touching his arm.

"I don't appreciate clients getting too close when I have a wife," Ben responded, pulling away.

"Babe," I sighed, a touch upset he wasn't considering me for a bigger role. I stood up, walked around the desk, and turned his chair to face me. Standing between his legs, I looked down at him. "Make me your coproducer and director, or I might have to reconsider this project," I teased.

"Is that a threat? If it is, you can leave," he said dismissively but leaned in, his hands caressing my sides.

"I might have to tell your wife about this," I threatened playfully.

"Go ahead. I'm not scared of her. Besides, I find you sexier than her," Ben confessed, pulling me into a soft, deep kiss.

After our little make out session, I pulled away slowly. "I'm a bit taken aback by your actions. I might just have to tell her about this," I teased.

"I couldn't care less," he smirked, tugging on my dress, accentuating my curvy petite figure.

"My husband might not appreciate your affections," I playfully warned.

"I know he doesn't mind because he's not getting any either way," Ben teased back.

"You ass, you did this morning when we woke up. You're the one who made us late today." I laughed.

"Okay.. fair. I was kidding, in hopes you'd show me and earn your codirector position." He said to me.

"I don't want to be the lead actress, I want to work alongside my husband because I like the way you handle things and I would like to gain more producing experience from you. Since you are older and wiser." I said to him and was beginning for him to say yes.

"Why do you want to work with me? I don't like you." Ben teased.

"Liar. You love me. Especially when I gave you head this morning, you were rolling your eyes back and moaning my name. "Jennifer.. holy... fuck... don't stop... shit.. keep going you dirty little slut.. you're my slut. Keep being nasty for daddy." " I mocked his moans and the way he was talking to me this morning.

He got a bit flustered and looked up at me. "In my defense.. you were sucking my soul out and that's what I needed." Ben admitted and got hard thinking about my lips touching his cock.