Love me to death

I got so many messages asking for a nasty chapter. Specifically a few people.. I won't name any names 😉 But you ask and you shall receive. If you guys want to see something or have an idea. Let me know and I may consider it. (:

Enjoy!!

_________________________________

Jenn's Pov

It was our first day in Boston, we are staying at the Harbor hotel, which it is amazing and feels so comfortable but Ben and I decided to take the kids out instead of staying in. We went to a baseball game, went by Ben's old house where he use to live in, we got the best pies ever (pizza), and to top it all off we went to this exquisite bakery/cafe that had the best peanut butter cheesecake ever. This day was just perfect. So beyond perfect. Everything I could ask for truly. The amount of photos I got of the kids was great. All the kids finally seem so so happy. They've been busy with school and violet has been stressing out a lot because she's looking at which colleges she wants to go to. Overall the kids have been super busy with their own lives, this trip is just a little get away from life. Something to take their minds off of things and just enjoy life for what it is. The kids were with the nanny and Ben's mom, they went to dinner after the game, but Ben and I decided to stay back in the hotel.... Which meant Ben and I had the room to our selves. We have a presidential suite which means we have 4 rooms in one huge suite.

I got up off the sofa and walked to our room. Ben was in bed watching the highlights of the baseball game.

"Babe, we literally just saw the game today. Why are you watching the highlights?" I laughed as I kicked off my sneakers and kicked them to the side then took off my jersey and jeans.

"It was a really good game today babe." He said as he took his eyes off the screen and stared at me as I slipped off my thong and bra then walked into the bathroom to start a bubble bath. I reached for the bath salts and rose petals then bent over the tub as I threw them in.

"Sure, I guess it was... I mean I kind of did miss most of the game since I was in the bathroom for two innings throwing up all the nachos and soda I had." I said and sighed as I stood up keeping my back to him. Ben connected his phone to the overhead speaker that is built into the ceiling and played Love Me To Death by Nikki Idol.

"I know, I'm sorry babe, it's going to get better." Ben said as he got up and walked behind me slowly. He wrapped his big arms around me and rubbed my belly softly. He rubbed my hips softly then began to massage my hips to release some of the tension I've been having since I've been pregnant. I bent over and hold onto the tub as I felt the release of the pressure of my hips finally being released.

He continued to massage my hips as he started at my ass and bit his lip watching me bend over more over the tub. He got on his knees and shoved his face into my ass then began to lick my folds roughly. I whimpered softly as I felt his tongue move rapidly against my folds then lick between my folds. I reached back and pressed his face more into my ass as he began to suck on my clit. I gasped and shut my eyes as I gripped my breasts and massaged them as he continued to eat me out.

"Babbyyyy oh my god... your tongue is so magical... Love me to death..." I whimpered as he nipped at my folds then slowly pulled away as he slipped in two fingers and fingered me fast, not letting me hold back my orgasm. I cried out his name as my legs began to shake, instantly climaxing as he hit my gspot. I whimpered softly and begged for more of his touch. He turned off the water and the tub was half ways full. He took off his clothes then climbed in and pulled me in carefully making sure I don't fall in. I was surprised he was able to pick me up since I do feel a bit heavier because I gained a little weight... he pulled me into his lap facing him and stopped to look at me. He admired my face and was looking at me with love.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are...? I'm not saying just your body. I'm saying every about you is beautiful. The way you carry yourself... your personality... your laugh... your smile... your tummy... everything about you is perfect. And you look so cute pregnant." Ben said as he kissed my forehead then kissed all over my face making me giggle. I laughed and smiled as he kissed all over my face then began to kiss down my jawline and down my neck... his lips on my skin made me feel nervous and his kisses gave me butterflies. I bit my lip softly as he kissed down my chest, not missing an inch of my skin.. he made his way down between my breasts and looked up at me as he took both of my breasts into his mouth and sucked on them as he massaged them. I moaned softly and watched him as he enjoyed himself.

I ran my fingers through his hair and gasped as he slipped his tip in me from under and slowly slid himself in all the way.

"Oh my god... Ben..." I whispered and moaned as he began to thrust under me. He smirked softly as he let go of one of my breasts but continued to suck on the other. I held my arms over my head as I held my hair up and pushed my chest out more.

Ben raised my hips up and held me up a bit as he thrusted faster, creating waves in the tub.

He let go of my breast and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and held onto his biceps as he thrusted deeper and faster under me. I dragged my nails down his back and traced his tattoo. He looked at me with love before he leaned in and placed his lips on my neck, kissing all the right spots. He kissed my soft spot then sucked on it and left a hickey. I giggled softly and moaned as he left more hickeys on my neck...

"Baby... that's enough love bites... we have to see the kids soon..." I whimpered softly and moaned.

After a few minutes, we both came together then relaxed in the bathtub. I rested in between bens legs and had my back against his chest. Well I tried to relax but Ben had other plans... he leaned in a bit and rubbed my folds between his fingers. I was already so sensitive but he continued to rub my folds.

"Baby... oh my god..." I moaned his name over and over again as he continued to play with my folds. I held onto his arm and bit his bicep softly as I arched my back a bit moaning and trying to stop myself from reaching my climax so fast but I couldn't. His touch is as if he put me under a spell.. I go weak under his touch and this man makes me so weak and has me hypnotized.

I cried out his name as I pushed my back against him and came hard in the water. My legs went up from trembling so hard. Ben chuckled and watched as he held me up and continued to rub my folds faster under water.

"Oh my goodddd!! This is better than my toy!" I yelped and laughed as soon as I realized what I said. Ben started laughing and whispered in my ear "I'm always better than some toy. You know it." He said as he bit my earlobe softly. His raspy voice made me cum. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I swear he put some spell on me because no man has made me cum this much...

To be continued...