Our first Valentines

Ben's Pov

It's the day of valentines, Jennifer and I's first lovers day together. I planned a yacht ride for us, luckily for Jenn and I, her sister Leslie was great enough to take the kids for the night. I got up from the bed very slowly while Jenn was still asleep, being very careful to not disturb her or wake her. I walked out of the room quietly and went to the kitchen to make us some waffles. We didn't have any waffle mix but luckily we have frozen waffles. I put them in the toaster then cut up some strawberries and bananas for the toast.

Once the waffles were ready, I coated them with powdered sugar and topped it off with banana slices and strawberry slices. I looked for a breakfast tray and put them on the tray then made a fresh cup of cafecito, the way Jenn likes it. I then made my way upstairs and to our room. I slowly walked into the room then set the tray on the nightstand and slowly got into bed with Jenn, wrapping my arms around her. She snuggled into me and rubbed my chest softly then slowly slipped her hand into my boxers.

"Well good morning to you..." I said and groaned softly as she stroked my cock slowly.

"Mhm.. Morning daddy." Jenn woke up and kept stroking as she watched me struggle to not get close fast. I tried to stay cool but Jenn took off her shirt and silk shorts revealing nothing underneath. She looked over at the nightstand and saw the breakfast. "Hmm.. that looks goods..." She said and pulled away from me then took the plate and began to eat the waffles.

"So you traded me for food..?" I said and was a bit upset since she left me all hard and excited.

"We're hungry. Let me eat." She stuck her tongue out at me and continued to eat the waffles and fruit.

"So no head..?" I asked when she was done.

"Later." Jenn said as she rubbed my chest some more then but my nipples softly.

"Babe what the hell. I hate when you do that." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever." She said as she straddled my waist and leaned in kissing all over my face.

"Thank you for breakfast, it's now time for yours..." Jenn giggled softly as she got off of me and laid beside me and spread her legs open revealing her soaking wet folds.

I looked down at her folds then looked at Jenn as she was excited and but her nail softly as she waited to be touched.

I smirked and got between her legs. She hugged my face with her legs as I flicked my tongue against her folds roughly and rapidly. Jenn moaned loudly and arched her back as she ran her fingers through my hair and gripped it.

I continued to lick her folds and suck on them. She rested her legs over my shoulders and curled her toes as she begged me to not stop.

Jenn cried out and immediately came within seconds as I barely inserted a finger in her.

"I can't.. I can't.. I'm so sensitive..." She whimpered and begged to take a break.

I pulled away and nodded softly as I pulled her close to me. She snuggled into me and rubbed my chest softly.

"So what are we doing today?" Jenn asked.

"We are going on a yacht ride and maybe make some waves crash." I said and smacked her ass hard then gripped it.

"Hmm.. I like that idea. Maybe some sex on the front of the yacht?" Jenn asked.

"Wow.. and you say I'm the freak." I said and laughed as Jenn blushed knowing I was right.

"Do we have to shower or wait until we go on the yacht?" She asked.

"Let's go wait but go change into your swim wear.

She kissed me and I kissed back. She then went to the closet and changed. She came back out in this.

I looked at her and was amazed

I looked at her and was amazed. Her tiny baby bump was showing. I smiled as I admired her body and could see the small changes the pregnancy is doing to her.

"Turn around babe." I said to Jenn as she nodded and did a slow 360 turn. I looked at her up and down slowly.

"Damn... that ass is looking good..." I grinned as I saw her ass swallowing the material of her bikini bottoms. I got up and fixed it a bit then smacked her ass and rubbed it softly. I kneeled down and turned her around as I kissed her belly softly. "My little pumpkin. Daddy loves you so much." I whispered. Jenn smiled and kissed my head.

To be continued...