The soft sting

Ben's Pov January 9th, Miami, Florida

It was a beautiful morning in the backyard. I was watching Jenn swimming while the kids were still asleep. I finished writing my script then got off the chair and finished my cigarette then placed it on the ash tray. Jenn came up from the pool and was wearing a black bikini. I smiled at her cute little bump. She came up to me and looked up at me as her nipples were hard and she was shivering. I sat back down and put a towel around her then pulled her onto my lap as I kept her close to me.

"Did you have fun?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"Yesss..." she said as her teeth were chattering from being so cold.

"Wanna head inside?" I asked.

"No... I wanna be here with you... in your arms." She said and placed her cold face against my bare chest. I kissed her nose softly as I rubbed her back through the towel and kept her warm.

"Babe... don't move.." I said to her as a little lizard was on her foot.

"What?? What??" She started to freak out but I grabbed the little lizard in time and held it in my hand. Jenn jumped off my lap and screamed.

"Holy fuck!! Ben!! Let it go!!" She shrieked as if it was a massive lizard.

"Babe it's not gonna do anything to you." I laughed and began to chase Jenn with it. She screamed and ran away from me. I was chasing her around the pool then she immediately jumped into the deep end and swam away from me.

I laughed and let the lizard go as I placed it in the bushes gently.

Jenn got out of the pool and looked at me with anger. "Fuck you." She said and was upset.

"Babeee. Come on. It was just a little lizard." I laughed and tried to pull her close but she pushed me into the pool.

I swam back up and got out laughing. "Okay I deserve that." I laughed and pulled her close to me kissing her. She was still mad but she always finds it hard to stay mad at me.

"Douche bag." Jenn said playfully.

"Shut up, you know you love me." I said and picked her up holding her close.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

I kept her close and untied her bikini, she didn't even stop me.

"Hmmm" Jenn moaned softly as I kissed her neck. "I'll forgive you... if you... eat me out." She whispered.

"Say less." I smirked.

"I'm kidding. I'll forgive you if you make me a warm bubble bath and feed me some food. And treat me like a princess for the rest of the day." Jenn said.

"But I already do that..." I laughed.

"Hmm.. then... I'll forgive you if you massage my back. Do not massage my pussy. That doesn't count." Jenn said and was trying to be serious but we both busted out laughing.

"I'll do my best." I chuckled and carried her inside. We went to the master bedroom and I laid her on the bed on her stomach then untied her bikini bottoms and pulled them off from under her slowly. I got a perfect view of everything.

I grabbed the massage oil and locked the door just in case then went back to the bed and put some massage oil on Jenn's back. I hovered over her and began to massage her back with the right amount of pressure. As I was massaging her, Jenn moaned softly every time I massaged out her knots in her back.

"Your hands are magical.." Jenn said softly as she let out a moan.

"They are?" I teased and massaged down to her lower back then started to knead and massage her ass.