Girls day out

Jenn's Pov

It was a beautiful Monday morning. My schedule has been cleared this week because I just need a break and I want to be home with my kids and my friend... my friend Ben.. the father of my children.

"Helllooooooo my beautiful and perfect coconuts!" I said to Violet, Sera, and Cy.

"Hi momma." Cy said and got up from Violet's bed to come give me a hug. I hugged them back and kissed their forehead.

"Hi mom. What are you up to today?" Violet asked.

"Hi mama." Sera said to me as she looked up from her phone and gave me a warm smile.

"I was wondering... since the boys are with dad for the day... do you 3 cuties want to go shopping with me? I need new clothes for our little coconut." I smiled as I rubbed my belly softly.

"We don't even know the gender, mom." Cy said.

"Um... Good answer. I don't either." I shrugged.

"When you go to your appointments do you ever ask?" Sera asked.

"No, they ask me if I want to know and I always say no. I want to know when the baby is born." I smiled.

"Okay.. so when's the due date?" Violet asked.

"Hopefully July 24th. Hopefully. But I think the baby will be born around the second week of July.. so the baby will be a cancer instead of a Leo. Which I don't mind but hopefully she has a leo moon." I smiled.

"SHE????" The kids said all at once and gasped at the same time.

"Oh... oops?" My eyes widened as I realized I told them.

"Does dad know??" Cy asked.

"No, and your daddy doesn't need to know.. you guys can't know, well you're not supposed to know." I laughed softly as I covered my mouth.

"Maaaaaa. Oh my god! You literally just told us! Where's the ultrasound photos??" Sera said and was shocked still.

"In my room... but listen, I didn't tell your dad because I would out two months ago.. and you know... during those two months when things were not so great, he hadn't been to any of my appointments during that time frame. He only asked for updates and that's it." I said.

"Mama. That's an important update! Helloooooo!" Violet laughed and shook her head softly. 

"Well... I didn't know what to say.." I said.

"Hellooooo! Anybody home??" Lupe said as she walked into the house.

"Don't tell grandma a word. Y'all hear me?" I said to them and went to greet my mother.

"Hi mama. That key I gave you was only for emergencies." I laughed and hugged her.

"Jennifer Lynn, this is an emergency. I'm lonely all by myself in Green Bay. I know I took a vacation there and was supposed to stay but I got lonely. I needed to see my daughter and my granddaughters." Lupe said as she hugged me tight and rubbed my belly.

"Hi mamas." She said to my belly. I looked at her confused on how she knew the gender of my baby.

"How can you tell it's a girl?" Violet asked as she stood in the hallway.

"Your mother is carrying the baby high and also her booty has gotten bigger and when a Lopez's booty gets bigger during pregnancy, it's definitely going to be a girl. How do I know? I have three girls and Lynda had a girl as well. Our booties have always gotten bigger." Lupe said and laughed.