Baby you're my firework

Ben's Pov
4th of July 6:00 A.M.

Jennifer and I were both awake but in bed watching tik toks. I leaned over and snuggled into her, pulling her close to me and rubbing her arm softly then leaning in and kissing her shoulder softly. I slipped my hand under her shirt and held her breast. She didn't seem to mind.

"So... did you and Ana fuck while we were separated?" Jennifer asked as she had her back to me and pushed her ass against me some more.

"No. We kissed but that's all." I said.

"So you cheated." Jennifer said.

"No. We were separated and living on our own." I said to her.

"Whatever. In my book, you cheated." Jenn said.

"I never did babe. What the hell. We weren't together. Why can't you understand what separated means." I said and was annoyed.

"The baby might not even be yours." Jenn said just to get back at me.

"Okay? You do whatever you want. I don't care. You're still my wife at the end of the day." I said and was calm.

"You're not going to question who I slept with?" Jenn asked.

"No. I trust you and I know you said that just to get back at me and justify your "cheating" which most likely is just a dildo you cheated on me with. I know you too well miss Affleck." I said and kissed her neck softly.

"Shut uppppp" Jenn got embarrassed because she knew I was right since I saw her used dildo last night. "I hate youuuuuu." She got embarrassed and laughed hard as she turned to face me.

"What? I know your little secrets Mrs Affleck." I teased and kissed her neck some more before hovering over her. I looked at her sweet face and smiled. "You're my everything and all that I need." I said to her before leaning down and kissing her. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck as we deepened the kiss. I pushed her legs apart and pulled my boxers down, grabbing my cock then slowly entering her as we both moaned softly. We didn't need to do fore play because Jenn was completely soaked. I looked down at her and kissed her some more as I slowly slid in all the way causing her to moan some more. "Hmm... daddy...It's so big... but feels so good..." Jenn whispered in my ear as she moaned softly.

"You feel so tight.." I whispered as I kissed her again, thrusting deeper as I felt her walls tighten. We continued to kiss deeply as I continued to thrust slow and deep.

"Hmm... you make... me feel... so... good.." Jenn said in between kisses.

"Good." I said and continued to kiss her. I rubbed her clit in a circular motion with my thumb which made her jolt a little since she's very sensitive. She moaned through the kiss and slipped her tongue in. Our tongues dance with each other as I began to thrust a bit faster but continuing to make passionate love.

Jenn wrapped her legs around my waist tighter as we continued to kiss.

"Oh... right there... yesss daddy! Yesss!" Jenn cried out as she arched her back.

"Like that my little naughty girl?" I said to her in a seductive tone as she gripped the sheets hard continuing to arch her back.

"Uhhh... daddyyyyy" Jenn moaned loudly as she came but I continued to thrust. Her legs began to shake as I continued thrusting. I put my her leg over my shoulder and kept her other leg around my waist which allowed me to go in deeper.

"Holy fuck babe. Oh my god mami..." I grunted as I began to pound her pussy.

"Oh yesss yess yesss daddy!!!!" Jenn said loudly and I immediately covered her mouth.