8.15

Ben's Pov

We are finally back in the states but are in the Hamptons at Jennifer's house.

I woke up and looked over at my beautiful sexy wife who was asleep on her side facing me. I admired her facial features as she slept then looked at her beautiful pregnant body... She looks so good and perfect... she's gotten more curvier than she already is which is already impossible. I quietly got up and went to brush my teeth quietly then freshened up and came back to bed after. Jennifer was still asleep. I pulled the sheets down as I rubbed her sides and caressed them, slowly making my way down to her ass and gripped it. Jenn stayed asleep as I moved the pregnancy pillow from between us. She gripped it tight but I still pulled it away.

"Papi..." Jenn whined softly as she was still asleep.

"Shhh." I said as I kissed her neck then down to her breast and caressed them.

"Papi.." Her tone immediately changed as I caressed her breasts and squeezed them, making her milk squirt out.

"Fuck.." I whispered and bit my lip.

"You're gonna clean up the mess." Jenn said as she woke up and watched me.

"Oh I will." I said before taking her breast into my mouth and sucking on her nipples roughly. Jenn let out a soft moan as she watched me and caressed my hair.

"Fuck papi... oh my god..." She whimpered as I kept sucking and caressed her pussy, rubbing her folds between my fingers before rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck.. you're gonna make me cum daddy... I'm supposed to make you cum.. it's your birthday today.." She added as she looked down at me biting her lip.

"Soon." I smirked and continued sucking on her breasts, spitting her milk onto her other breast and licking it up. I slipped in two fingers and fingered her fast and deep, curving my fingers a bit biting her g spot right away. Jenn moaned loudly as she held her leg up. I pulled away from her breasts and kissed her deeply, passing the milk in my mouth, into her mouth. She was a bit surprised but swallowed it and continued to kiss me.

"Don't stop..." she begged as I held her leg up and began to kiss her calves then made my way to her inner thighs. I buried my face between her legs as I flicked my tongue across her clit rapidly, fingering her faster.

"Benn! Yes.. yesss yesss! daddy... oohhh... don-... don't... stop..." Jenn cried out as she immediately came. I kept on fingering her which sent her over the edge as she was squirming around and moaning.

I continued to lick her clit rapidly and finger her faster, making her squirt all over my face and chest. I pulled my fingers out as her juices were dripping down my beard and chest.

"Alright. Now that I had my first breakfast meal, let's go for the second." I said as I stroked my beard softly and cleaned both of us up. Jenn pulled me down and rubbed my chest softly.

"No... put it in now..." she said as she looked up at me.

"After breakfast." I winked and she pouted and whined.

"You suck." She said with a playful attitude.

"You always swallow." I winked as I turned the shower on. She immediately started blushing because she knew I was right.

She got up and joined me in the shower.

"You're putting it in." She gripped my throat as she looked up at me. I didn't even look at her face. I was just staring at her beautiful perfect perky breasts. I picked her up and slipped my cock in making her moan. She clinged onto me as I held her up and began to pound her pussy hard.