Self care day

September 1st.

Life has been great for the Affleck family. Jenn's pregnancy has been very calm and easy for her since she is stress free, although the kids fight from time to time.... That's what siblings do. Anyways, Ben has been working and directing and Jenn has been with him on his trips
Despite being very pregnant... and ready to pop.
His trips have only been up and down California and no out of state travel, so they've been having road trips in an RV. But lately, Jenn's been more tired so she stopped going and been at home.

Ben's Pov

"Good morning princess." I said to Jenn and looked over at her.

Jenn was sitting up leaning against the bed frame with a plate of food sitting on top of her belly.

"Hi." Jenn said while eating and looked at me.

"You look so comfortable." I chuckled.

"I'm ready to get this baby out of me. I love our baby to death but ugh.. my back can't handle it anymore." Jenn said.

"14 more days and she's expected to be here.." I said to her and took a piece of her fruit.

"Take one more and I'll bite your finger off." Jenn said.

I took one more piece and she set the plate to the side on the nightstand and straddles my waist. I looked up at her and saw her breathing heaving. I chuckled softly and admired her breasts.. I was so distracted by them as Jenn was talking to me. I reached up and squeezed them.

"No. I'm mad at you." She said trying to stay mad but was enjoying my massage.

"Hm..?" I said and took off her bra revealing her perfectly huge perky milk filled breasts.

"Don't you dare." Jenn said as I smirked and laid her on her side carefully as I leaned in and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking on it and swirling my tongue around it. All I could hear were Jennifer's soft whimpers and moans since she's more sensitive.

"Daddy.. please.." She begged for more.

"That's enough kitten." I smirked as milk dripped down my chin.

"No I need more please.." Jenn said as she got comfortable and laid on her back with a pillow supporting her back.

"I'm gonna go shower." I said to her.

"Help me shower? I can't reach my legs." Jenn pouted.

"But when I bend you over the bed and stick it in, that's when you can bend over?" I smirked.

"Shut up and help me." She giggled and arched her back as she was trying to push herself off the bed to sit up. I pulled her legs to the corner of the bed and lifted her legs up resting them on my shoulders as I grinded against her softly. I kissed her ankles which smelled like perfume. "You little freak." I mumbled and she just giggled as she watch me kiss down her inner calves, down to her inner thighs. I rubbed her belly softly then slowly took her legs off my shoulders and helped her off the bed.

"Fuck..." I said softly as I noticed how huge her ass got. "Damn little mama... that ass is so big... I gotta spread those cheeks to fuck you so good.." I whispered in her ear as I pressed myself against her ass and was rubbing her belly.

"Isn't that how you like it daddy?" She said softly in a seductive tone.

"Mhm.." I whispered and bent her over the bathroom counter as I smacked her ass multiple times, watching her ass jiggle through her tight grey yoga pants.