Christmas part 1

Fast forward to two days before Christmas...

Life had been smooth sailing since the Halloween party, and Ben hadn't broached the topic of Jennifer's mysterious encounter with another partygoer. He assumed it was just one of her fellow dancers and didn't want to stir up any unnecessary conflict. Little did he know that the person she had been hugging and chatting with was no ordinary dancer; there was a deep and extraordinary history between them... Their home was transformed into a winter wonderland, a Christmas unicorn's dream come true. Jennifer had gone all out with her decorations this year, embracing the theme of a white Christmas. There was even a Christmas train in the backyard for the kids, although most of them were now grown up, except for young Samuel.

Jennifer's Perspective

I was roused from my slumber by the sound of the doorbell. Quickly, I slipped on my pajamas and a robe over them. I made my way downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi," the man standing there greeted me.

I was taken aback, shocked by his unexpected presence.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, embracing him tightly.

"I came to wish you a merry Christmas and drop off these presents before heading to New York for church with the family," Beau explained.

"How thoughtful of you, Papi," I said, feeling grateful as he rubbed my back and held me close. We eventually pulled away, and he handed me three beautifully wrapped gifts: a small red box, a medium-sized one, and another small box.

"Go ahead, open them," he urged, smiling.

I nodded, my emotions running high. Inviting him to sit with me in the living room by the entrance, I carefully unwrapped the first small box, revealing a stunning emerald-cut yellow diamond ring.

"Beau," I murmured in astonishment, turning to look at him.

"I wanted to... I regret not giving you this ring before... I remember that one Christmas when you and Max were discussing the yellow ring and how perfect it would look with your yellow dress, the one you wore during our first red carpet debut," he confessed, his smile warm.

"Thank you, baby. I truly appreciate it," I said, leaning in to kiss his cheek. Our lips brushed against each other accidentally, and neither of us pulled away. Beau deepened the kiss, and our connection intensified. I found myself wrapping my legs around his waist, my body responding to his touch with eagerness. His hands caressed my body, and I lost myself in the sensations, longing for his touch more than I had realized. Beau lingered around my nipples, tantalizing me with his lips and tongue. His other hand explored my most intimate places, igniting a soft moan from my lips.

"Jenn?" Ben's voice interrupted as he gently shook me.

End of the dream.

"Keep going," I moaned in my sleep, and Ben chuckled aloud.

"Babe," he said, shaking me awake.

I jolted up, confused, and slightly embarrassed.

"What... What happened?" I yawned, my body still tingling from the dream. I needed to cut off all contact with Beau; this couldn't continue.

"You were moaning in your sleep, babe... Were you dreaming about me?" Ben teased and kissed me. I nodded softly and kissed him back, eager to shift his focus.

"Let's get dressed. I need you to come with me to pick up something I ordered for Violet and Cy at the Louis Vuitton store. Then, we can go grab some brunch," Ben suggested, caressing my hair and kissing my forehead.

"Okay, baby," I replied, reluctantly leaving my vivid dream behind as I got up to prepare for the day. Ben joined me in the shower, an unexpected restraint in his touch. I glanced at him, surprised by his uncharacteristic distance, but didn't press the matter. Today was a day for putting dreams aside and focusing on reality.

To be continued...