Thanksgiving part 1

On November 23rd, Thanksgiving Day,

Jenn's point of view

My day kicked off at 5:00 AM with preparations for the evening feast, starting with an early morning workout. Despite initially planning to invite Cy, their lingering resentment prompted me to forgo extending the invitation. Upon returning to the room, both Violet and Sera declined my gym proposal due to morning crankiness.

Max shared a similar sentiment, leaving me with a sigh as I turned to Ben. Despite being dressed, he opted for an extra five minutes of sleep on the bed.

"Babe, let's get moving," I chuckled, attempting to pull him up, though his weight made it challenging. On the second try, I succeeded, earning a playful remark from Ben.

"Woah! Someone's been hitting the gym," he teased, lifting me up with a firm grip on my ass.

"Heyyyy!" I laughed, responding with a kiss.

"Gym time, mama. Then our workout before your mom arrives," Ben declared, smirking, as he carried me downstairs.

"Mhm..." I replied softly, biting my lip, looking forward to the day ahead.

He gently seated me in the car, leaning in for a deep and lingering kiss. Our lips engaged in a tender dance of affection, and I lovingly caressed his beard, playfully smacking his ass as he pulled away.

As he looked at me giving me a warm grin, he softly rubbed my cheek, closed the car door, and walked to his side to start the car. As the engine hummed to life, I chose a song, "We Danced" by Brad Paisley. Ben, carried away by the moment, promptly began serenading me.

Giggling, I found myself enchanted by his sweet gesture, unable to suppress a smile as he sang to me. Holding hands, we set off on our way to the gym.

Capturing the moment, I discreetly filmed while he was focused on the road.. I smiled widely as I watched how into the song he was..

He paused and looked at me, confessing, "I love you so much, my sweet Jenny. It's beyond words. Having you as mine, my forever queen, is a dream come true." His eyes briefly met mine, radiating sincerity as he continued to drive.

Touched by his words, my heart swelled with affection. "Baby you're so kind. I love you so much more, papi." I smiled at him.

I giggled softly and watched him smile as our favorite song came on after. Dreamin Of Love by Stevie B came on.

"OOHHHH! babe!!" Ben said as we both laughed and sang to each other.

We laughed as we had a good time together and were enjoying ourselves. As soon as we pulled into the parking garage of the gym, Ben parked the car then got out to open my door. I got out and grabbed my bag. He looked around to make sure no one was around then leaned down and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and caressed his cheek then swirled my tongue with his and continued to kiss him.

We slowly pulled away and I immediately noticed he was hard. I laughed and he got a bit embarrassed, so we waited a few minutes by the car then went into the gym.   Taking a sip from his red Stanley cup, I looked up at him with a seductive glance, unintentionally teasing.

With a soft chuckle after finishing his set, he took his water bottle back, pulling me into a hug. A subtle rub of my lower back, a light caress of my ass, and another gentle rub – a playful connection between us. Grinning, he winked as he enjoyed a sip from his Stanley.

"You're doing great, mama," he complimented, already noticing the effects of the cable workout on my back and arms. His discreet admiration and a playful pat on my ass added motivation. With a shared smile, we continued our workout, fueled by the flirty energy between us.