Talking Body

Ben's Pov

I set Jenn on my bed then turned on some music and dimmed down the lights. Do I Wanna Know? By the Arctic Monkeys started playing. I walked over to my night stand and grabbed a Chanel ribbon from a present I gave to a friend a while back..

Jenn was watching me as she sat at the corner of the bed with her dress hiked up and looked at me seductively without even trying...

She looked at the ribbon in my hands then looked up at me slowly, she turned onto the bed and took off her dress then got on her knees, bending over as she had her head against the pillow. It's as if she knew what I was going to make her do...

I smirked and chuckled softly as I took off my clothes except for my boxers. I brought her hands behind her back and tied her hands together with the Chanel ribbon then grabbed a small leather paddle with hearts cut out. I chuckled softly and smacked her ass hard with it. Her skin turned red in the shape of the hearts from the paddle.

She moaned and begged for more as she enjoyed being punished. I turned her onto her side and leaned in, kissing her soft and deep. She slowly slipped her tongue in and swirled hers with mine.

This woman is so sexy... my god... I gulped softly as I watched her pull away and turn onto her back. she managed to take off her thong without using her hands.

"Come... bite me..." Jenn pleaded and begged softly as she looked at me biting her lip softly.

I took off the ribbon and caressed her hips softly as I admired every inch of her perfect body... I leaned in and kissed her neck softly and nibbled on her soft spot as I spread her legs open, slowly running my hand up and down her inner thigh. I smacked her pussy causing her to jolt a bit. Jenn giggled and bit her lip then started to moan as I rubbed her folds between my fingers. I smirked softly as I felt her wet folds between my fingers, feeling her get wetter and wetter... By the time I kissed down to her waistline, I looked at my fingers and touched the tip of my thumb to my index finger, playing with her juices on my fingers. I Brought my fingers up to her mouth and let her taste herself.

Jenn looked up at me as she took my fingers into her mouth, softly sucking on the tips and tasting herself.

"You naughty girl..." I groaned softly as I took off my boxers. She immediately looked at my hard on and gulped softly. I chuckled softly and hovered over her as I teased her entrance with the tip of my cock.

Jenn gazed up at me and softly begged.

"Say what you want... But say it louder.." I said in a stern tone as I put her legs over my shoulders.

"Stop being such a tease and just fuck me already." Jenn giggled softly as she bit her lip and looked back up at me. I smirked softly and stroked her cheek softly before I gripped her hips and began to thrust slow and deep.

I chuckled softly as I watched her whimper and moan, begging me to go harder.

I thrusted faster and harder as I watched her breast bounce fast. Jenn gripped the bed sheets making her knuckles turn white, she looked up at me as I hit her g-spot continuously.

"Baby yes! More... moreee!" She roared and begged as I continued to thrust deep into her soaking wet pussy, causing her to cry out my name.

"Ben.. yess... Papi... right there!" She whimpered and cried out my name as she gripped her breasts and bit her lip.

"God damn Jennifer you're so tight!" I groaned as I smacked her ass hard leaving a massive hand print on her ass cheek.

I took her legs off my shoulders and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, not wanting me to stop. I gripped her breasts as I hovered over her and continued to pound her.