Our first Valentines pt 2

Jennifer's Pov

I am so excited to spend time with my husband. It's been a while since we have had alone time. We are always with the kids which I don't mind, truly. I love them to death but sometimes mom and dad need alone time. Ben has been away these last couple of days. Which I understand because he's working.

Ben and I got ready and he had already packed a small luggage for the two of us. We headed over to the car and he opened the door for me. "Get in gorgeous." Ben said as he smacked my ass and chuckled softly. I shook my head and laughed softly then kissed him. I got in and put my seatbelt on. Ben smirked and walked around the car and got in. We headed off to the marina, as we were driving, I put on some music, Latin Active by Lighter Shade Of Brown was playing.

"Baby what do you know about this???" I said as I danced in my seat and was bopping my head.

"Everything." Ben said as he started to sing along and dance funny while driving.

I laughed hard and watched him. I grabbed my phone and giggles as he was being goofy and his authentic self. I always see this side of him but never capture it on video. The song You by Lloyd started to play and Ben was singing. I laughed and sang along with him. The car ride to the marina was great. We finally arrived and Ben parked the car. He got the luggage out first the went to open my door. 

I got out and made my way to the yacht with him. We stayed quiet as we both enjoyed the views of the water. We got on and made ourselves comfortable. 

"Does my queen want any chocolate covered strawberries?" Ben asked and kissed my neck softly as we cuddled on the couch. 

"Mhm.." I mumbled softly and bit my lip as I rubbed the back of his head softly with my nails. He got uo and kissed me. I kissed back and giggled softly as I watched him walk away to the kitchen. I slipped out of my outfit and went up on the balcony and sat on the bench looking out at the view as we rode off into the sunset. Ben came back to the living room and did not see me. He saw the trail of clothes and went up to the balcony. He walked towards me and noticed me sitting on my knees looking forward with my back to him. 

"Fuck..." Ben said as he admired my curves and my body. He walked over and pulled the string of my yellow bikini top then got up on the bench behind me and cupped my breasts from behind, softly squeezing them and massaging them in his big warm hands. He kneaded them tenderly and massaged them as he softly rubbed my nipples in between his fingers. I whimpered softly and leaned against him. 

"Already craving me, I see." I moaned softly. 

"Always, you know I can't ever get enough of you mamas." Ben whispered in my ear and bent me over the balcony as he moved my bikini bottoms to the side. He licked his fingers before rubbing my folds and slipping a finger into me. I gasped and moaned as I craved his touch. 

"Don't stop, keep going..." I whimpered and held onto the rail as he continued to finger me as he rubbed my clit in a circular motion with his thumb. I gripped the rail harder as I moaned loudly, not caring if someone hears me or not. Ben smirked and watched me struggle to not cum early. I whimpered and begged as he kept going. I immediately came as soon as he entered a second finger in me. He chuckled softly and took his fingers out, he looked at me with lust as I looked back at him. He licked his fingers and smirked softly. 

"Sweet and juicy like you." Ben whispered and winked. He grabbed a strawberry with the same hand he fingered me with and fed me a strawberry. I took a bit but also sucked on his fingers, tasting myself along with the strawberry. 

"Mhm, I am sweet." I giggled softly and looked up at him innocently. 

He smirked and ate a strawberry with me. We enjoyed the views and cuddled on the bench together as we ate the platter of strawberries. 

Ben was tired and wanted to take a nap. "Uh uh.. Let me put you to sleep, honey." I giggled softly and took off my bikini bottoms and his shorts along with his boxers. I straddled his waist and sat up a bit before lowering my hips and slipping his cock into me. We both moaned as I began to ride him slowly. He looked up at me and gripped my breasts. I leaned down and kissed him deeply and slowly as I continued to ride him, making sure to go at a slow and steady rhythm. Ben moaned through the kiss. 

"mhm... Moan for me again, daddy." I said in a seductive tone followed by a loud moan as I continued to rock my hips against his. He groaned softly and slapped my ass hard then gripped it. He raised his hips and began to thrust under me. I slipped a bit and was caught off guard. I immediately placed my hands on his chest as he continued to thrust fast and deep in me. I whimpered and moaned his name loudly yet proudly. 

After a few minutes, we both came together. I fell onto his chest and was panting heavily as he pulled a blanket over us. He held me close while he was still inside me. We both fell asleep that way. 

A few hours later, the sun had set, it was now dinner time. Ben was awake already but let me sleep. He slowly flipped us over and hovered over me as he was still inside me. He placed my legs over his shoulder as he began to thrust deep and slow. I moaned in my sleep and placed my hand on his chest then tapped his chest, signaling him to do his usual. He did single slow but hard and deep strokes. I moaned louder and immediately woke up. I gripped the rail and whimpered as he kept going. 

"You're mine and only mine." Ben whispered in my ear as he started to thrust fast, going at a steady pace. I nodded softly and kissed him deeply. He kissed back then watched my breasts bounce up and down. I threw my hands over my head and arched my back as he continued to hit my g spot over and over again with each thrust. He caressed my breasts again before smacking them.

 I cried out his name again and looked into his eyes as he fucked me so hard, better than ever. I started to cry from all the pleasure and sensations he was causing my body. I never felt this sensitive but just the way how he kept hitting all the right places made me feel so good about my body. Ben wiped away my tears as he continued thrusting. He chuckled and moaned my name as soon as he came into me, filling me up so much that his cum was spilling out of me. He slowly slid out and milked himself letting his milk fall onto my thighs. He moaned my name again and tapped my inner thighs with his tip. 

He laid beside me again and kissed me. 

"Lets go have dinner..." He said breathlessly and moaned softly in my ear. I nodded softly as he put on his boxers then cleaned me up before picking me up and carrying us to our room. We took a quick shower then got ready for dinner. 

To be continued...