Emotional Fire

Jenn's pov

The day after we saw that fan with her mom and daughter, I didn't really think much of it. Ben went to work today so I didn't really get to talk to him about it. And I don't want to text him about it either because I don't feel like being confrontational in a text... especially if he's at work.

I checked his location and he was at the Warner Bros studio. I'm assuming he's making a movie or directing. I sighed softly and texted him.

Me: "good morning sunshine. 💙" (8:30 AM)

No response for a half hour...

Ben: "morning." (8:59 AM)

Me: "what are you up to babe?" (8:59 AM)

Ben: "work." (9:05 AM)

Me: "what are you doing?" (9:06 AM)

Ben: "The usual." (9:15 AM)

Me: "I missed you this morning." I sent him a selfie of me topless. (9:15 AM)

Ben: "👍🏼" (9:17 AM)

Me: "You're not excited..?" (9:18 AM)

Ben: Typing....

I bit my lip in anticipation, hoping he'd say yes.

No response...

I sighed and set my phone down.

I didn't really do much today but spend time with the kids and watch movies with them. I love spending time with them. I just miss Violet. She hasn't been home much.. she's been out with her friends and has been avoiding her dad and I since that day we had the conversation.

I decided to text her..

Me: "Hi baby.. I miss you. Where are you?" (3:45 PM)

Violet: "At Giavanna's.." (3:46 PM).

Me: "oh.. are you going to be coming home soon? I miss you." (3:49 PM)

Violet: "ok." (3:53 PM).

I sighed softly and went to the restroom and broke down crying. I was trying not to assume the worst but I just felt so sad and Violet not wanting to speak to me was the icing on the cake.

My phone started to go off.

"Hello..?" I answered as tears kept streaming down my face.

"Hey. Get dressed and be outside in 15 minutes." Ben said.

"What? Why?" I said as I sniffled softly.

"Jenn, are you crying..?" He asked and was concerned.

"No.. I just stubbed my toe and I thought I broke a nail..." I said and tried to stop crying.

"Aw honey.. it's going to be okay. I'll see you soon okay?" Ben said.

"Okay.. bye..." I said and wiped my tears as I hung up. I then looked in the mirror and saw how puffy my eyes were already.

Come on Jenn.. Maybe he has something planned for you. I thought to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror still.

I went upstairs to go change and was having a hard time deciding. Nothing felt good to me... I feel unattractive, I feel ugly all the time because I haven't lost my small baby pouch which I'm still working on it. I just felt so ugly. And Ben didn't specify what we were going to do so I just put something casual on.