Disclaimer

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.

Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

---•••-------•••---

THIS STORY CONTAINS parts not suitable for readers below 18 years old. Be aware of ill words used inside. Scenes that can trigger mental illness are present. Reader's own strong guidance is advice.

---•••------•••---

ALL RIGHT RESERVED: This work of fiction is under the copyright law. By all means, only the author have the rights to control over this piece of art. Do not copy, print, or use any part of the story without permission.

---•••---•••---

Greetings!

     Welcome to the edited version of this story! Yes, edited. Because I decided not to revise it. I planned to put changes in here before but I changed my mind. To honor the '15, 16, 17 years old me' in writing this season of WIWMC.

  I am so much glad to meet you again here, old readers! You are a legend as this story is. ♡ And I am so greatful to have you, new readers! Cock your guns and be ready to have fun!

This is where the action begins. ;)

P. S. Wanna read it before LIS? Better!

We remain,
@Mooiivoor